3.15.0d Patch Notes

"
Smacky007 wrote:

This is a free to play game. So they only make money if people are playing the game and spending money on micro transactions.

Literally half the players who started the league have already quit the league if not the game.

So to define the game as "Perfectly Fine" is plain wrong. If it was we would all still be playing, not uninstalling the game.

"Everyone Is Playing Like Usual" is a flat out lie.

"There's Plenty of Strong BuildS" There are about 4 builds capable of Sirus.

You like to throw unfounded insults like "he one's leaving are only people who doesn't know how to play this easy game."
I have been playing for years with several thousand hours in the game and have beat Sirus A8. I have also uninstalled the game at this point.

But hey, just because someone can beat all the bosses, they don't know how to play this "easy game".

This hotfix shows the dev's are reacting to the players leaving, but it should have happened Day 1. Too little, too late.

The game is losing 5-10k players per day since league launch. That is well above normal falloff.

Enjoy your Path of Nerfs.

"4 builds capable of sirus" "losing 5-10K payers per day" "dev's reacting to the players leaving"

Just classic raw data taken literally from nowhere, where do you see that?
dont tell me, in Streamcharts? [Removed by Support]

Literally, people crying about nerfing is so funny, game is perfectly beatable with no issues.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 28, 2021, 3:14:32 PM
Steamcharts isnt the entire playbase, But It's probably not far off.

Right now the 24 hour peak is less than the 24 peak a month into last league. It's not a good sign.
Can someone please look into Hydrosphere + Melee Splash Bug that was introduced in 3.15.0d! My dps for Glacial Hammer dropped in half an the bosses take forever to kill. My favorite character is basically unplayable now.

When hitting hydrosphere it is supposed to splash on hit with tribal fury or other "extra target is hit" thereby increasing DPS for bosses (1 target in area). Can a mod please pass this onto team to check it out!

We are facing a historical fact: a #1 game in its category ruined by the stupid decisions of its own managers, believing that the "ideas" of a few (the developers) will work better than the desires of their own customers.

Very soon it will be studied in business schools as an example of what NOT TO DO!

"
Miguel_KP wrote:
We are facing a historical fact: a #1 game in its category ruined by the stupid decisions of its own managers, believing that the "ideas" of a few (the developers) will work better than the desires of their own customers.

Very soon it will be studied in business schools as an example of what NOT TO DO!

How do i give a "thumbs up" to this comment right here?
That Arctic Armour change is AMAZING
We need more of this type on other skills.
Molten shell could have Burning/Ignite immunity or burn time reduction
Maybe tempest could have less shock effect when shocked

Or other crazy more interesting modifiers.

I like this change! Keep it up GGG

PS: autopick up Expedition splinters
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
After 3.15.0d patch I am finding that melee splash no longer works of hydrosphere when next to a boss and having allocated Tribal Fury, or ancestral call support, or warcry with exerted attacks strike two additional mobs. This makes DPS on bosses 50% of before and a real pain in the ass. Anyone else experiencing this?
"
thep10xer wrote:
Steamcharts isnt the entire playbase, But It's probably not far off.

Right now the 24 hour peak is less than the 24 peak a month into last league. It's not a good sign.

So you dont even know if that website is accurate (which is obviously not because it says "STEAM PLAYERS", but you still take it as truth? interesting...

Skewed data used in your benefit as always, lets ignore the fact that Path of Exile keeps growing in 2021 compared to 2020.

Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Dhonarius wrote:
"
Donal5450 wrote:
This is the first league I'm starting on console, so I wonder: will these changes be applied to today's XBox Expedition league start? If yes, you're great, if not -- when?

Don't hold your breath dude... possibly next week if we console gamers get lucky.

Also, I'm sorry for you but it is really a sh!tty time to start playing this game.

I've been playing since warbands... It's just the first time I'm planning to play on XBox instead of PC.
the flasks do not work, only the flasks effect starts, the freeze is not removed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info