3.15.0d Patch Notes

A step (back) in the right direction for sure, but there are still so many things that baffle me:

First of all, why don't I see Cast When Damage Taken anywhere in these notes? Do you really think that going from 0 mana cost directly to 250% multiplier is a well thought out move? To give you an example, one of my characters was using CWDT with 3 active skills, now his total unreserved mana pool (about 110) is not enough to cast 2 out of 3 skills, and I wasn't even using some "broken meta" setup - one of the gems is Summon Lightning Golem (now costs 135 mana), just so I don't have to manually cast it every 10 seconds when the golem gets randomly oneshot or walks into a damaging ground effect.

Also, legion generals now seem to drop their splinters stacked (somehow missed that change, but it is pretty good), however, every other stackable item still drops individually (including legion war hoards, which give the same splinters we were talking about just above). So, I find it hard to believe that you can make some stackable items from one specific source drop already stacked, but everything else remains the same as before. Why not implement the same thing for legion war hoards, blight chests, perandus chests, etc.(basically any source of loot that can drop multiple stackable items of the same type)?

Anyways, my idea is not to just complain, but small things like this really show how much the development process lacks consistency.
Fix cast when channeling. Its unstanable now.
when are we getting the extra curse effects mods on maps removed?

ie. temporal chains with 60% increased effect
"
xSimbiosx wrote:
Minor New Content and Features
Low level currency is now auto picked up when you walk over it.

When are we getting this?

probably in Poe 2, several years later after the launch. IF they're still alive
"
xSimbiosx wrote:
Minor New Content and Features
Low level currency is now auto picked up when you walk over it.

When are we getting this?

dude, you are asking for too much.
And where is the damage ??? Do I have to beat the sirus for a year or farm for 10 years on it ?? 90% of gems again do not play builds even less (((((
"
spokipo wrote:
"
Miguel_KP wrote:
We are facing a historical fact: a #1 game in its category ruined by the stupid decisions of its own managers, believing that the "ideas" of a few (the developers) will work better than the desires of their own customers.

Very soon it will be studied in business schools as an example of what NOT TO DO!

This is the first time I've seen this in a game.

I actualy remember something similar on a game called realm royale which got big like steam 100K+ player twitch view 100k+ with many big fortnite players... but then the devs released a balance patch where they thought they know better then players and set its player count to a freefall... now look where it is.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Smacky007 wrote:

provide someinsight as to why you think they are, and since you want to shoot everyone down, hows about some data to back up your claims?

Well, im playing the game, you're not.

So ... because you're playing the game and he's not that means that it's growing in 2021 compared to 2020? Is that a real argument?

STEAM is actually a VERY accurate view of people playing PoE as demonstrated by GGG's own admission of a 25% decline on day-1 which is pretty much what the steam numbers show. STEAM players are just a random sample of general PoE audience and that sample is quite large and therefore suitable as a depiction of user behavior.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
well, say all you want but the steam numbers do not look good for poe. some might say it is because things are opening up and people are going outside. well, with all the negative feedback and comments about what GGG has done to the game... i think it's just people not coming back to the game and playing something else. gamers will always find something better to play no matter what it is. roughly 40k less in the peak numbers after huge nerfs speaks for itself as well as looking at the steam graphs.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info