3.15.0d Patch Notes

Thx for the flask ailments update :D
"
cjimaras wrote:
Did they test the changes or are we going to beta test them again?

Ahahaha, of course they didn't, why would they?

"
Donal5450 wrote:
This is the first league I'm starting on console, so I wonder: will these changes be applied to today's XBox Expedition league start? If yes, you're great, if not -- when?

Don't hold your breath dude... possibly next week if we console gamers get lucky.

Also, I'm sorry for you but it is really a sh!tty time to start playing this game.
thank you POG
"
fazlez1 wrote:
I'm really happy to see the immunity flask changes. That was the one thing I absolutely hated more than anything. It's also the first time where I ever thought, "OK GGG you have really screwed up now. One second to fight a corrupted blood mob? Really?"

Well now we've got immunity 4 seconds to fight but with all the damage nerfs and mob buffs, it still takes 15 to 20 seconds to kill the same white mob, and are dozens of them so.... nah, still not gonna bother playing this league.
Last edited by Dhonarius on Jul 28, 2021, 8:31:32 AM
Nice patch, loving exp so far :)

GJ!
"
durandle_ wrote:
no fix for spellslinger both having a 30% reservation per linked spell modified by support multipliers and costing the triggered spells cost

Why? Do you really think they want us to play the game?
"
Anarien wrote:
"
Deejudanne wrote:
"
manofthelaw3 wrote:
still no improvements to how bad expeditions actually feel to do I see

dead league mechanic is a dead league mechanic i guess

Give them a little time. It's clear they are working their asses off to get things in a better place and are listening to feedback.

The things was in a better place , past leagues . All i can think of is , they hired some sort of "expert" to show them how to change the game to improve sells and obviously the "expert" doesn't have a clue .
"
KalHirol wrote:

So you cant nerf Headhunter during Legion because you "dont do balance changes during a league", but you can do all of these changes?

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Dude, don't say that... it is not hypocrisy... that time they didn't lose 40% of players over the first weekend of the league.

NOW they're still losing everyday and probably will be going down after this mess of a patch that really didn't fix a large chunk of major problems they are still overlooking (trigger costs I'm looking at you).

They're just panicked dumbasses, not hypocrites I guess.
"
Vaqic wrote:
Nice!

What about the quality of life in the league?

Dude, according to GGG Research Team you must have no life to play this league.
Last edited by Dhonarius on Jul 28, 2021, 9:04:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info