3.15.0d Patch Notes

Spectral Throw mtx > Spectral Helix pls
"
manowartank wrote:
Calm down people... most players had no real issues in going through acts and GGG just wanted to give us new ways to play, using ignored passive tree nodes, unique items and maybe forced us to sacrifice bit of our DPS to other quallities of gameplay... It is quite lame when every build reserve 95% mana to auras and piano 5 flasks for constant +100% more damage and immunity to everything...

For example Freeze - previously you used flask of Heat, and thats it. Nobody got frozen for the cost of 10 second bestiary fight...

Now you have to think about it - uniques like Cyclopean Coil or The Brine Crown have value with associated drawback, stacking freeze avoidance on boots and passive tree, reducing effect of ailments... it is harder, sure, but it is also more interesting.

And about this patch:
The mana costs were overtuned. I think we would be OK even without the buffs, however they admited players don't like it so much so they backed up and gave us some of the quallity of life back. See, they care.

So stop crying and hating. Enjoy the game, which is still the most complex and interesting ARPG. Just wait several days and another absolutelly broken big-brain build from eirikeiken or OMGItsJousis will drop our jaws again...

Friend, at the moment I have already spent 15 exalts on the build, and all I got is the passage of t11 cards in 10 minutes. In the last league with these clothes I could run T15 without really straining. The bottom line is that they made the game harder for casual players. And all sorts of psychos, about whom you wrote, in any case, will not feel any difficulty, because they will assemble the next imba build. In general, this patch ruined the game for most players, and did not affect the balance in any way. By the way, you can watch online games at least in incentive, and see that already about 40% of players just scored. Now the average number of players is the same as in the 3rd month of the last league ...
These changes signify to me that either GGG aren't confident in their own changes and reverting them to suit the Tantrum-throwers on the subreddit, or they just didn't test the changes before implementing them into the game.

The flask changes confuse me - this puts some flasks, like Health Flasks in a better position than they were before and seems to be going against GGG's intended direction for flasks and ailments.

The mana multipliers change indicates a general lack of thought and insight into the initial change.

The heavy-handed buffs to some of the new skills show that the skills viability wasn't tested before release. What else could explain slapping a 400% more damage multiplier on to a skill?

I was in support of "nerf league" as a less-than-perfect step in the right direction for GGG's vision and preparation for POE2, but this just gives me the indication that they themselves don't know what they are doing and aren't confident in their own vision or how to reach it.
Triggered skills mana cost multiplier did not change?
Why is that?
Can you lower it a bit too?
It's really good quality of life changes for 2% of playerbase you cater for so much - but when less hardcore players, which can't play 24/7, would get some fresh air?

P. S.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ot0y7v/3150d_patch_notes/h6se5pk?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
So all I have to do to have my bug report considered, regardless of its severity, is 'be a celebrity'.
Well, some people are more equal than other people...
The only reliable way to stop the epidemy is to eliminate even slightest chance to have a contact with contagious person/thing/creature/whatever.
Last edited by EustaceClarenceScrubb on Jul 28, 2021, 5:08:59 AM
did only 1 buffed up map, without delirium ofc, bcs that might be only thing that can be rewarded but to get somewhat rewarded we must play forced past league content from zana device, ritual delirium metamorph, its bad, so bad that i lose all mood to contiune it, im sad but when i try to play this i gets worser.

going to be too late for "we increased reward drops by 10%" wich going to be huge joke anyway.
fk archnemesis.
Reaper buffed AGAIN? Blade Trap buffed? Absolution buffed? This was supposed to be a nerf league, don't let reddit win :(

PS: where is my Helix buff btw?
Not Enough

Скип пока не сделают восстановление системы.
Криса, проснись, ты обосрался!
Where is explosive concoction buff ?????????????????????
Where's second wind's mana multiplier change?
Signed
Vermyn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info