3.15.0d Patch Notes

Oh, how unusual. Make a game a lot less enjoyable, then fix it to a little bit better state compare to its current, but overall i would prefer even previous league. Gonna try to play after the patch, but already feel not hyped enough about new league to spend a lot of time on it.
Last edited by Erealim on Jul 28, 2021, 12:29:25 AM
sweet changes, some of those bugs have been plaguing my Playthroughs as of late. Ya'll rock!
bug introduced where you finish trade with tujen then have to go back in again to finish the trade.
Thanks for the fixes !

Certain currency drops feel weird though, I can't sustain scouring orbs and I'm not even scouring every map I should. League currency for rerolls too, I drop a lot of one type and not enough of others.

No one asked but here is MY opinion about the state of the game right now:

- People that know the game should feel rewarded by getting to the end game. Even if it is in a couple of days or one month.

- Chase uniques are a problem because everything is a global drop.

- People quit playing leagues because there are not enough usable skills that feel good when invested in and they end up burning out of playing the same skills over and over again.

- Crafting could be like in 3.13

- PoE is about making your own build and play like you want to play. Run fast or slow, leap slam or whirl around.

- Players should be able to "delete" bosses if they invest a lot in their character. Even if some people can get lots of money the first few days, they should feel rewarded by the time spent doing their money making stratagies.

- I respect the changes but I still feel like you guys don't test the game before nerfs or buffs enough. (Player nerf/buff test server?)

- The game shouldn't feel like a job but pleasure and stress free. (Reaction flasks (Why not put a macro or allow macro for flasks??))

- Flasks didn't need a change.

- Support gems didn't need to be nerfed

- Looks like most Awakened gems have no significant impact

- 3.13 (Not talking about ritual league) was, for me, a really good place for the game

- People that have jobs are the ones supporting the game and I can imagine I'm not the only one who feels bored with the current state of the game. I loved getting home and kill monsters fast after I had finished the atlas, even taking time off work to play at the start of leagues.

- ARPG should be about action, not walking slow and not having damage when invested.

- Trading is still a pain for me, maybe offline stash tab shops on premium tabs? or letting players access your premium tabs and choose what they want to buy without having to stop what you're doing to invite, open portal, go back in the hideout, search for the item, get the item, trade the player, confirm the pay and accept the trade (If you care about RMTers, find a way to ban them for good)

- 3.13 was THE best place PoE has been for me. ( Revert to that please =) )

- I feel like PoE shouldn't merge with PoE 2 (Why call it PoE 2 if it will merge?)

- For me, the game is dying because of PoE 2 which, in my opinion, should be a separate game.

In the end I'll respect the changes and stop playing if I don't like the game anymore. For the moment I'm still addicted. Players support the game if it pleases =)

Please read this with an open mind about players and letting them CHOOSE how and what skill they want to play.

Just wanted to share my vision of PoE which existed in the past. Boss deleting can be worked with new bosses and making them hard. Maven's a good example, not that hard though.

Queue the pepegas that can't take an opinion.
WTF?

now chaos damage, does not damage mobs that are immune to elements in expedition. Since when did chaos become an elemental damage?
Gimme 3.13 game balance
"
Reduced the damage dealt by the Leap Slam skill used by Goatmen in the late game. Now deal the same amount of damage in Act 1, up to about 33% less damage in the late game.

In 74 map, 3 white goat killed me with 6k+ damage with no damage mobs, no rares around. With full block and good phys migitation. And I play only in hardcore.

So 33% less in late game is bullshit, unless you found some other terrible coding, which adds up like 300% more damage or so a d didn't write about it. But I guesd you did mot analyse, play tested, just randomly number reduce.. "maybe it will be enough".

Thank you for wasting me time and dieing to bugged goat in 2 leagues in a row.

Don't expect support from me anymore. You are probably loling hard. You had fun I guess on puprpose making these huge 1shot numbers, so you can finally kill more players, by making it not fair.

Get ready your asses for Tencent, ass mamy players are right to be mad. You did many random changes without testing it.

I wont buy scam boxes, supporter packs from now on. Unless you will prove me with future patches/exprnsions that you test your game. If I die next league to goat boss or 6k damage white goat in 74, then will join leavers aswell.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Jul 28, 2021, 1:41:39 AM
"
Fixed a bug where online item filters could fail to load.

No, you didn't. This is still happening for me.
How suck balance team i suggest fire it

No droprate impruval for refresh currency? no fix for curses on red maps with inc effect? no fix for manacost trigger, wich make all trigger builds dead? no league mechanic improval?

nothing.
another shty patch, this league seems dead by arrival, thx to cris "vision" and balance team.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info