3.15.0d Patch Notes

You forgot to buff archmage after lowering the mana multipliers
"
Lordsidro wrote:
You forgot to buff archmage after lowering the mana multipliers

They didn't, it adds 75% of mana spent as flat damage now. But it's not enough to compensate, so yeah, archmage nerfed again today.
shift+ctrl bugfix didn't work, it now says "you don't have enough currency" in chatbox instead of doing nothing at all.
IGN:skydog
A step in the right direction, but you guys killed Spellslinger for no reason, and it's cold on the ground. Rework the mana cost on that gem, because right now, it's simply unusable.
Where mana multiplayer changes to Cast when Damage Taken and Trigger craft on weapons?
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
I want a refund too. Just 50% of my money back is ok too lol. Really regret spending for their "vision".
Last edited by Networm13 on Jul 28, 2021, 12:19:26 AM
"
pog
Pog WHAT, exactly? Have they even attempted to play with 1 second grace flasks? How were they expecting people to do that, exactly? Was the drastic change we're talking about ever tested? Well, since the grace period was increased 400%, it was obvilosly not. Suddenly Cris found out that the game can be easily made unplayable with just one design decision. This doesn't mean it was a terrible decision -- this means the game was poorly designed mechanic-wise from the start, and this has just made it obvious for more people.

GG GGG
On the right track! Thanks! Ill be logging in for sure to play around with my characters again. Will it be enough to bring us back.... we shall see
my cycloner build have 1/2 damage on standart after patch 3.15, hollow palm nerf + support gems.
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
"
pog
Pog WHAT, exactly? Have they even attempted to play with 1 second grace flasks? How were they expecting people to do that, exactly? Was the drastic change we're talking about ever tested? Well, since the grace period was increased 400%, it was obvilosly not. Suddenly Cris found out that the game can be easily made unplayable with just one design decision. This doesn't mean it was a terrible decision -- this means the game was poorly designed mechanic-wise from the start, and this has just made it obvious for more people.

GG GGG

You can't reason with braindead fanboys. It's a waste of time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info