[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

"
ShadowHamed wrote:
Crit feels the best overall for the build with my limited experience. I didnt sacrifice the THICCness and jumped in dps in my case...

How does you jugg feels in end game? Thinking of starting with jugg build next league. My favourite class was glad before they slaughtered block.
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
"
ShadowHamed wrote:
Crit feels the best overall for the build with my limited experience. I didnt sacrifice the THICCness and jumped in dps in my case...

How does you jugg feels in end game? Thinking of starting with jugg build next league. My favourite class was glad before they slaughtered block.

It's strong but I'm in std and min/max. Accuracy stacking is very nice for the attack speed. (Im at 65% increased just from that). 100% impale without support gem on Jugg so also run faster attacks.

Everything else I run is doable with other class/ascendancy. So its Jugg D vs others and the pros and cons to each.

With the right gear, crit will boost dps significantly. Jugg is the only viable for abyssus imo, although I'm not running it.

I'm in the 6-9M dps range, depending on buffs. Abyssus would be 10M+
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Feb 2, 2022, 11:35:30 PM
"
ShadowHamed wrote:

It's strong but I'm in std and min/max. Accuracy stacking is very nice for the attack speed. (Im at 65% increased just from that). 100% impale without support gem on Jugg so also run faster attacks.

Everything else I run is doable with other class/ascendancy. So its Jugg D vs others and the pros and cons to each.

With the right gear, crit will boost dps significantly. Jugg is the only viable for abyssus imo, although I'm not running it.

I'm in the 6-9M dps range, depending on buffs. Abyssus would be 10M+

Thanks for the reply!
Of course the new jewel in 3.17 that grants an ascendancy from any in your class makes jugg insanely strong too with access to berserker's aspect of carnage.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Feb 3, 2022, 5:24:38 PM
Used this build in expedition, and using this build this league too.

But i decided to go Slayer for a change.

Quite liking splitting steel so far for levelling.

Dropped pulverize for anomalous rage support which allowed me to drop
for rage generation.

Oddly, it didnt impact dps much and maxing at 10.3 attacks sec right now.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Feb 6, 2022, 10:00:23 PM
"
ShadowHamed wrote:

Dropped pulverize for anomalous rage support which allowed me to drop
for rage generation.

Oddly, it didnt impact dps much and maxing at 10.3 attacks sec right now.

With Deep cuts being off now how would you get 100% impale? I think of nothing but Forceful skewering annoint

PS I went for jugg too, but currently feel lack of dps and survivability (lol - on jugg) with tier4 league mobs. Still in white maps yet and got lots to improve (haven't got enlighten so no temest shield for me, will drop b&s for it probably if keep dying)

PS2 Also how much crit do you have in ho? Can you post your PoB, it would help greatly.
Last edited by MaxGor31 on Feb 7, 2022, 5:36:25 AM
Mastery on tree has 20%, jewels, watchers, tree, divergent dread, forceful skewering if it still exists? A lot of ways but easier in std obviously. I'll link pob later. Crit was last thing I flipped too FYI, accuracy stacking is mandatory for jugg. Can skip the rage too. I can see dps being lacking until impale from non support and a good bump in attack speed from accuracy. I didnt flip to crit until I got lucky roll on amulet. Crit multi 300? Chance 30s?

Not sure why dying? I'm 75 block, 70 spell with glancing blows + jugg layers of D. O is usually bigger issue than D on jugg.

You may proof out that glad is better survivability, early anyway, with pure block...

Until you move crit take the 36 attack speed from

Speed is king mapping
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Feb 7, 2022, 8:41:54 AM
Thanks for reply!

Already have dropped B&S in favour of tempest shield and it was a game changer, i don't notice dps drop cause it's so much safer now i just chill playing, so when i got enlighten B&S will be nice upgrade.

I went for crit right away but currently sitting on 15+% in HO unflasked. Anyway thanks for help, now i'm sure it'll work when i'm set up properly!
Good deal, I would still switch back to
until you get to end game and craft your crit gear, you can still pick it up on tree but it's min max, speed will pound you through t16s and by then your accuracy stacking will make up for loss of attack speed on prismatic eclipse.

Add life on hit 20+ to the mix for added resilience
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Feb 7, 2022, 1:03:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info