[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

"
moonbeast495 wrote:
"
Rainbowfire wrote:
I have been enjoying the build, but survival is hard at times (T15 and higher).

I did get a no corrupt blood jewel, so that will help some.

I have not had too much trouble with freezing using flasks.

I am currently working forward trying to make the armor. I made the base armor, but collecting stuff to roll it up.

Surging vitality helps a little on DOTS, as any little thing that gives me time to click a flask is a good thing.

This is POE so I can not always tell what kills me, but it seems chaos large hits, and impale overload got me the last two times.

Any other good tips to help us (or me) survive :) ?

you can try to watch my profile. maybe it helps. surging vitality doesn't help A LITTLE. it is a huge buff to survivability. i have it on 4 jewels.

4 jewels!!!... I can replace my life small cluster with one more small, where do you put the other 2?

I see one unique jewel to get 3 small clusters attached. I think I can manage 3, not sure where to put 4th (unless 4th is on unique jewel) .

"
Gromhouleux wrote:

I made the choice to be immune to all elemental ailments and it helps a lot with survival.
It cost me 6 skill points for 50% in the tree and I completed with cheap boots I crafted and a Circle of guilt bought 35c.
Verified
Verified

I totally don't regret.

Also one of the best dps upgrade you can have with this build is a +2 skill gem amulet (and a lvl21 shield Crush of course).
It cost around 4ex to craft but the dps boost is huge even if other stats on the amulet are trash.

Then I need to figure out if no ailments is better, or investing in more chaos resist. If you get no aliments, does that make you immune to dots for the most part?
Last edited by Rainbowfire on Aug 12, 2021, 1:17:23 PM
"
aerial wrote:
One of better things you can do with this build is to get rid of lion's roar flask, use it only vs sirus or other big bosses immune to knockback. This thing is awful during map clear and especially against map bosses, that are pushed away from your range, vaal totems can push boss all the way to another screen because they have ability to follow. Night and day difference after getting rid of this flask.

What are you using instead?
"
aerial wrote:
One of better things you can do with this build is to get rid of lion's roar flask, use it only vs sirus or other big bosses immune to knockback. This thing is awful during map clear and especially against map bosses, that are pushed away from your range, vaal totems can push boss all the way to another screen because they have ability to follow. Night and day difference after getting rid of this flask.

"
Lowlife555 wrote:

Granite of acceleration for 12% attack speed. If you are made out of gold, can always put there bottled faith with 10% inc damage taken on consec ground.
Last edited by aerial on Aug 12, 2021, 2:26:28 PM
Any idea if, or what the flask should have as Instilling triggers ?
"
Turbopuschel1 wrote:
Any idea if, or what the flask should have as Instilling triggers ?

Hey i use - Used when u Hit a Rare or Unique enemy, if not already in effect.
To get a little bit more AOE, you can use harvest cradft on your weapon to have "Quality does not increase physical damage. Grants 1% Increased Area of Effect per 4% Quality"
hey man ,i just wanna say your build kinda broken on your POB, cus there is no fotify, and there is no way to get 24k armo with those gear ,so. im guessing that you probably not finish your POB or just miss something on
"
raphealyue wrote:
hey man ,i just wanna say your build kinda broken on your POB, cus there is no fotify, and there is no way to get 24k armo with those gear ,so. im guessing that you probably not finish your POB or just miss something on

Using Vaal Molten Shell will give us about 25k at 'peak' defense so to speak, but it's unreasonable to assume that would be up during a boss such as sirus, though if we get hit once by sirus then normal molten shell will proc, which gets us to about 20k.

We get fortify through the 'fortify on hit' corruption from prismatic eclipse. The red maps section does not use the prismatic eclipse, but the 'pushing it' section does. If you don't have this corruption, then simply put fortify on Leap Slam and you'll naturally get it through mapping, and it'll be easy to apply onto the boss since you'll have to jump to them anyways.

There are things i haven't added such as the +1 strength/active astral plate and other watcher's eye options on the main PoB though, so thanks for this comment! I'll make some tweaks and get these items in by tomorrow.

Hi! I'm been enjoying the build so far but have hit a bit of a wall in terms of survivablility. To be honest, I'm not that great of a PoE player and typically play high defense ranged/DoT builds so some of this could be chalked up to me simply not being a practiced melee player.

Right now I'm sitting around 6.4K life and 19K armor (pre-molten shell) but have been dying more than I'd like in red maps. I'm currently not using any small cluster jewels, but if that would help I'm willing to give it a try.

Below is my gear if anyone has thoughts on what I can improve. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info