[3.15] Aziire's Soulwrest Summon Reaper / Phantasm Necromancer! | Expedition League Starter

How about using aukuna's will? Zombies will count as corpses so reaper will never eat them? Also reaper won't reduce corpse damage..
Last edited by Inferius90 on Jul 24, 2021, 3:19:17 PM
"
Inferius90 wrote:
How about using aukuna's will? Zombies will count as corpses so reaper will never eat them? Also reaper won't reduce corpse damage..

pretty sure they will still have the minion tag and that it just adds the corpse tag.
piano build? or relaxed & easy?
I just dont think your link setup can be the right play for reaper, it feels like an incredible waste to have meat shield and feeding frenzy on it, even minion damage might be questionable over like pulverize or just straight melee damage.
pob link?
Leaguestarted with Reaper and enjoying it so far. Wasn't familiar with Soulwrest or Corpsewalker and will definitely not missing casting desecrate myself once I get them. I'm leaning into physical damage + bleed/impale though, not following this guide.
Some interesting interaction that I found is that if you socket another reaper gem linked with second wind, you can cast the "new" reaper skill to trigger the dash twice while using your main reaper.
You should know the maker stopped playing this build at lvl 70.
Oh, would be nice to know what made the maker of the build stop playing it, so things can be corrected in time, currently leveling and using this build so would suck to start over. Anyone got tips on how to play a form of this build then?
"
karisak wrote:
Oh, would be nice to know what made the maker of the build stop playing it, so things can be corrected in time, currently leveling and using this build so would suck to start over. Anyone got tips on how to play a form of this build then?

well just look at his guide gem links for reaper. That would never work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info