[3.15] Aziire's Soulwrest Summon Reaper / Phantasm Necromancer! | Expedition League Starter

Tried it (the gems was lvl 8 so yeah maybe the level makes a big difference.. I don't know) on my carrion auramancer builds by making him take the place of the carrion gems, he was the only minion I fed him regulary with one carrion, tried it on my animate weapon build with the same mentality, on my reanimate skeleton build, with again the same mentality..
So yeah it wasn't a lvl 20 gems but it was still supported by my passives, and such. And it felt horribly weak.. I can't really judge as it wasn't max level, but it doesn't feel really good to play, wait for it to try to survive, when it manages to do so.. And the cooldown to try to pull it back to you or on another monster is a bit horrible.. I don't know...
I really wanted it to work but now I'm scared (even if obviously everytime I tried it was in a build that wasn't thought for it, and I just tried to squeeze it where it could fit and be 6linked)
"
RestInPieces wrote:
How? Reaper felt so bad that when I dropped it and switched to the other minions I felt so OP I forgot about all the nerfs.

Idk maybe just personal preferencce. I am heading to bed now but have been loving Reaper, she felt a little squishy but they just released a patch which doubles her hp. Will wait and see how it goes in maps when I wake up :D
I was wondering why go elemental damage and not scale bleed instead? is there any disadvantage for bleed damage? I wanted to start with reaper (got late with league start) and was thinking about scaling bleed instead of conversion. any thoughts?
"
ciyvius wrote:
I was wondering why go elemental damage and not scale bleed instead? is there any disadvantage for bleed damage? I wanted to start with reaper (got late with league start) and was thinking about scaling bleed instead of conversion. any thoughts?

Bleed is honestly probably better. I am going with Elemental as having Phantasms is a core part of my ideal build, and a good thing to fall back on if Reaper failed. The Bleed damage is huge though and I know people who are personally doing it.
So far, loving the build and the Reaper...
Though, is it only me or is multistrike a bit annoying sometimes? For example if you use the special attack of the reaper, it also repeats twice during which usually most stuff is already dead and the reaper is stuck in place until the animation is finished.

Is there another option for similar dps instead of multistrike?
How is this a "league starter" when Soulwrest prices were ~2 exalt because of rarity and popular builds with it?
"
XanTheInsane wrote:
How is this a "league starter" when Soulwrest prices were ~2 exalt because of rarity and popular builds with it?

just wait 2 days, most of people didn't even start playing
Looks great!

Question: At what point should I get Volatile Dead? It's listed in the final gem setup, but nowhere else. Thanks!
love it so far!

however in a week im starting on xbox and theres a whole bunch of buttons in this build. Is there any way to streamline/minimize this a bit to 3-4 buttons? controller and all. Cheers!

enjoying it so far and lol @ fireball volatile dead spam

looking forward to whether you go bleed with it or not
enjoying it so far at like 47
Last edited by Omnisic on Jul 24, 2021, 2:28:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info