[3.15] Aziire's Soulwrest Summon Reaper / Phantasm Necromancer! | Expedition League Starter

WASTE OF TIME.

edit: lv. 80 now, this build is best!
Last edited by Saruva on Sep 11, 2021, 3:53:25 PM
for some reason all of my mana was used
d up by hatred and zealotry why is this happening?
Any update for 3.16 ? :D
"
Mscyril21 wrote:
Any update for 3.16 ? :D

Probably won't change much, apart from obvious tweaks in the tree with the new Mastery system.

I've played it in Expedition and it's good, but not perfect. Until you get properly leveled Awakened supports on your Reaper and Phantasms (and leveling Awakened gems takes forever, and buying already leveled ones is quite expensive because, well, it takes forever :) - plus Awakened Multistrike costs 20+ exalted even on lvl 1), your damage output is just about too low to compensate for your relative squishiness. Don't get me wrong, you can clear t15-16 maps fairly easily, but stuff like Sirus, deeper Delve bosses, high-tier Delirium maps or Maven's nastier challenges is a bit too much. You can't kill those things quickly, and you have to dodge like crazy while simultaneously not getting your minions too far away from the thing they're supposed to be hitting, occasionally using the Predator's mark for the Phantasms etc.

I do like the build overall and I might experiment further with it in Standard at a later date, but I think I'm going for something melee in Scourge for a change. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info