[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

Ok man thx for the info btw is there any thread Where i can follow builds for standard League thx
"
Hass2000 wrote:
Ok man thx for the info btw is there any thread Where i can follow builds for standard League thx
Unfortunately, no. You just have to piece together old and new guides, do a ton of reading of said guides, especially patch note/change logs, and then play around in PoB and in game to figure stuff out.

For this BL Archmage build, here is the original guide that most followed: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2805657

There’s a guy in there who was rocking around 350M sDPS at one point. And he posted several variations of his PoB for reference.

I’m in there with several PoB’s that worked very well on Standard. Had over 100M sDPS even after 3.14. But I stopped playing at 3.15 so no update since. But from what I’ve read, quite a few of the big nerfs that happened between 3.12-3.15 have either been reversed or at least nearly restored.

So again, if you combine parts of these 2 threads, and then remember you don’t need the Agnostic/RF combo on Standard if you can get a legacy Fevered Mind with +100% mana cost, you will actually have a much more durable and potent char on Standard than you could on league.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Nov 23, 2021, 2:25:23 PM
Thanks for this! Just starting PoE for the first time and most guides are much harder to understand lol. This has helped a ton
"
scyra_ad wrote:
What are yall doing for bleed?
I've gotten stuck a few times with a stack or two and my regen couldn't keep up.

I had one of my flasks rolled to say screw bleed and used an instilling(?) orb in order to have it be used when you start to bleed, fixed my issue at least.
So i do have a question considering we're only running 2 auras and one doesn't have a reserve(Unless essence worm gets replaced in the high budget build, if so sorry) but could you simply turn off clarity and get clear mind(10c on console market, no idea what it is on PC) instead?

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Clear_Mind

It makes up slightly for the clarity and honestly i havent run into any mana problems since switching, noticed a more significant boost to damage.

Sorry if this question was already asked!
Last edited by jamezfreak1111 on Nov 24, 2021, 10:46:40 PM
Where and how can we get "a source of You can apply an additional Curse"? I'm sort of new in this and cannot see anyway. Many thanks.
"
Rakkael wrote:
Where and how can we get "a source of You can apply an additional Curse"? I'm sort of new in this and cannot see anyway. Many thanks.

Whispers of Doom anointment on your amulet.
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
"
Rakkael wrote:

Thanks for answering that quick.
Is it worth it to loose the Mind Drinker annointment? It is a great lose of mana and mana recovery...
Last edited by Rakkael on Nov 26, 2021, 11:07:32 PM
"
Rakkael wrote:
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
"
Rakkael wrote:

Thanks for answering that quick.
Is it worth it to loose the Mind Drinker annointment? It is a great lose of mana and mana recovery...

Personally, I'm not using Asenath's Gentle Touch right now because I don't have it, so I'm using Mana Flows on my Foible instead.

https://pastebin.com/RZY0rGt7

need suggestions for upgrade....taking quite long to kill shaper guardians and getting random one shot from bosses.....

"
Monster0310 wrote:

https://pastebin.com/RZY0rGt7

need suggestions for upgrade....taking quite long to kill shaper guardians and getting random one shot from bosses.....

What about levelling up your gems at least up to 20 quality... The ones that need quality, that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info