[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

Regarding Manabond: It can't be supported by Archmage and ideally you don't want to be on low mana in a Mind over Matter build for the extra damage with Manabond.

"
Zaron31116 wrote:

Easy way to get to 28 radius is to pick up the 2 aoe nodes pathing next to blast radius instead of annihilation, also snipers mark requires more dex but is an easy way to get alot more dps on bosses.

Good point, i've switched all trees to those nodes and also linked to your previous comment in the gem section. Snipers Mark is an idea I can try out. Thanks again!

"
NeoGamerESP wrote:
This build use power charge on critical and diamond only to proc elemental overload? if not, why use this and not use instead controlled destruction?

The power charges are also for extra mana regen and damage taken to mana before life when using Aylardex.

"
m99joshua wrote:
Thank you sir, your dedication is greatly appreciated.

Regarding endgame, have you considered going crit?
I modified your PoB *just slightly* for crit version. Mind having a look at?

https://pastebin.com/zrx7YLSR

I'd rather drop arc and 6-link Vaal RF - Arcane cloak - Enhance - Inc. Duration - Efficacy - Arcane surge, but that'll end up in another build.

Crit can work out, but I see it more as a higher end setup together with Archmage.
twitch.tv/enki91
An arc/ball lightning build? Interesting...

I played Archmage BL Hiero last league and fell in love with it. Was devastated how GGG nerfed the build to the ground. Seeing this, I may consider playing the build again despite the nerf. Still on the fence though as I was quite ready to skip this league after seeing all the nerfs.

Btw how good is Arc compared to BL Sire of Shards or BL GMP when it comes to clearspeed?
Last edited by Migski on Jul 22, 2021, 8:29:48 PM
in your pros and cons:

"
+ cheap to build
+ good damage scaling
+ smooth gear progression
- two active skill playstyle
- can't run all mapmods

i believe you spelled too incorrectly. but nice update glad u got it figured out.
Does anyone know the ball lightning dps for basic and endgame?
"
Schlogen wrote:
Does anyone know the ball lightning dps for basic and endgame?

1m dps for basic, 3.7m for endgame. That's according to the dps calculator spreadsheet at least.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Hi Enki ty for the guide.
Why is leap slam used and not a flame dash?
"
i believe you spelled too incorrectly. but nice update glad u got it figured out.

No, he means that there are 2/two active skills.
Last edited by turbid2wenty on Jul 22, 2021, 11:10:28 PM
Thoughts on using domnius militant faith instead of tempered mind? We could grab inner conviction and stack power charge.
"
JoyGold wrote:
Hi Enki ty for the guide.
Why is leap slam used and not a flame dash?
Flame dash isn't a melee attack. In order to gain fortify as per the gem links, you need a melee skill, and leap slam does this.
Thank you for the guide! I love a build that uses two or more abilities, hence I don't mind weapon swapping or even changing gems for ie Sirus. What secondary six-link/six-socket setup would you/people recommend if I use the weapon for both skills?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info