[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

Your guide has always been my go to for getting people into the game.

Looking forward to this updated version.

Thank you for the hard work!
The legend is back! Played your arc as my first build last league and loved it, bet this build is just as great.
I'm glad to see you still in the build creation business, good sir. Had me worried for a bit!
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
I was always a huge fan of the previous guide and glad to see that it's still going strong despite how many changes it has gone through in recent years. I wanted to leave this here for reference to help out. Ball lightning's aoe is alot bigger than you may think and it can hit up to 13 times, so getting certain aoe breakpoints can be a massive dps increase to get 1 extra hit per projectile.
Aoe Hits
18(default) 7
21 8
23 9
26 10
28 11
31 12
33 13
Return of the King
"
FerdTurgoson wrote:
@Enki91 -

"
Avoid Cold Damage added to Spells and Fire Damage added to Spells, both can ruin the Exposure applied by Wave of Conviction and Mastermind of Discord!

Weapon section still referencing Mastermind of Discord - might confuse new players not realizing this is from the old Witch build.

Oops, fixing this now. Thanks!

"
Zaron31116 wrote:
I was always a huge fan of the previous guide and glad to see that it's still going strong despite how many changes it has gone through in recent years. I wanted to leave this here for reference to help out. Ball lightning's aoe is alot bigger than you may think and it can hit up to 13 times, so getting certain aoe breakpoints can be a massive dps increase to get 1 extra hit per projectile.
Aoe Hits
18(default) 7
21 8
23 9
26 10
28 11
31 12
33 13

This is great information, thanks! Thinking about where to put this in the guide.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for your build. Just a comment you linked in the gloves gear section ritual wiki page (this doesnt show item types) and not ritual league wiki page (this does).
"
SinnersPoe wrote:
Thanks for your build. Just a comment you linked in the gloves gear section ritual wiki page (this doesnt show item types) and not ritual league wiki page (this does).

Thanks, updated this!
twitch.tv/enki91
TY so much for all your work! :3
just now glancing at the new pob and to be clear this is a totem build that does not take ancestral bond?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info