[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

"
It is decent but to have it costs 1 passive node and up to 10x something else due to every small node having one less thing. That suffix that gets eaten by Vicious bite could be up to 67% chaos res for example which is worth FAR more for your character than a little extra crit.

I've already got maxed resists without wasting a cluster jewel slot, so in reality it's going to be replacing energy shield or armour on a perfect jewel. 10% more damage versus ~150 energy shield is definitely in favour of damage for me.

This but with life instead of ES is probably the ideal candidate imo.
"
Dextera wrote:
So i should get a divergent AG when i get the cash to replace the gear then?

When you can afford it. More life on the AG makes its +regen and +life on block better, plus you need to make up the difference from the -25% minion damage is giving it.

"
I've already got maxed resists without wasting a cluster jewel slot, so in reality it's going to be replacing energy shield or armour on a perfect jewel. 10% more damage versus ~150 energy shield is definitely in favour of damage for me.

This but with life instead of ES is probably the ideal candidate imo.

That cluster jewel is worth more than I spent on the entire build in 3.14.
because I didn´t find it. why a Claw and not a Wand with +1 skillgems?
More of a general question because I'm not quite understanding, how do you play this build? Whirling Blade around and that's it?
"
That cluster jewel is worth more than I spent on the entire build in 3.14.

Oh for sure, the most expensive thing I have is awakened multi strike, but if you can get Vicious Bite into your build you should, it's great.
"
Gwynnedd wrote:
because I didn´t find it. why a Claw and not a Wand with +1 skillgems?

+gems does nothing, claw lets you use whirling blades for extremely high mobility and nightblade/fortify for massive increase to survival while also procing EE.

"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
More of a general question because I'm not quite understanding, how do you play this build? Whirling Blade around and that's it?

Once you have a trigger claw, yeah, pretty much. All minion aspects of the build are automated.
Thanks for the build, it's very fun.

Just did A8 Sirus, in his last phase I only had 6 swords but was more than enough.

I started as a standard minion build and transitioned when I had the bare minimum to get it going, early in white maps, From the moment I had the guardian running around mapping got easy.

The whispers bonus from Ancient Skull really helps the clear, the movement speed and the unbound agressiveness sends the minions hunting mobs off screen.
It makes the guardian more vunerable though, if you add the dumb AI the result can be expensive. I had some problems with my guardian's will to live, and as a result had to buy all his gear a couple of times early in the league.
Had a close call with the boss in Core map, it got whispers-locked attacking the invul boss instead of Piety, luckly I logged out when I saw that the guardian was about to die. Some levels after that he actually died in a blight encounter in a red map, I started the encounter and thought that it could auto-pilot that for me, I got distracted and it died, I'm not sure how, however. The other death was in A5 Sirus, he got whispers-locked chasing a breach mob between Sirus phases.

After that I dropped the ancient skull as OP suggested, the clear got slightly clunkier, but I didn't had anymore problems with the survability.

Sounds almost exactly the same as my experience, although he's not totally immortal, I've seen his hp drop a bit in some really spicy logbooks.
"
Turbano wrote:

After that I dropped the ancient skull as OP suggested, the clear got slightly clunkier, but I didn't had anymore problems with the survability.

Yeah it's unfortunate we can't keep the skull, mostly for the perma aggro thing. The idea is by the time you drop the skull you are able to start whirling blades into stuff without dying so you don't need to be hanging back anymore.

"
Sounds almost exactly the same as my experience, although he's not totally immortal, I've seen his hp drop a bit in some really spicy logbooks.

That's because you are not running Vaal Grace and Vaal Grace (with the right corruptions for AG gear) is what pushes it to immortality status. It also helps your own survival a lot too, far more than fortify (not getting hit at all > taking less damage if hit). Though since you dropped clarity, you can use both and you should.

Ideally if you have inf money and like gambling, you can try and corrupt Resolute Technique on a crafted minion claw so you don't need accuracy anymore or to worry about EE/Fortify ever but I wouldn't recommend it.
What is the point of the Windscream Boots if the AG's curse from Painseeker is separate from Assassins Mark that you yourself cast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info