[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

"
Dextera wrote:
How do you reach 20 flask charges every 5 seconds because i am only getting 5 a second and so should i be trying to get a flask with 20 or 30 charges (like in your pob)

The Traitor is the conquered passive that gives flask charges per EMPTY flask slot. So just take out all your other flasks except soul ripper and it gains charges much quicker.
"
wtsmith wrote:
"
Dextera wrote:
How do you reach 20 flask charges every 5 seconds because i am only getting 5 a second and so should i be trying to get a flask with 20 or 30 charges (like in your pob)

The Traitor is the conquered passive that gives flask charges per EMPTY flask slot. So just take out all your other flasks except soul ripper and it gains charges much quicker.

ohh yeahhh I totaly looked over that part lol. Thanks ill do that from now on

also can you check my gear and see what i need to upgrade next.

https://pastebin.com/H3p6eN52

i have the AG with a near perfect Void and 30% from beastcraft

and his gloves i maybe corrupted 20 of them and still no ele weakness on hit yet
Last edited by Dextera on Aug 11, 2021, 5:58:55 PM
i now have ele hit painseekers

my PoB says im at 13 mill DPS but i need MOREEEEEEEEEEEE i need awakened gems
"
Dextera wrote:
i now have ele hit painseekers

my PoB says im at 13 mill DPS but i need MOREEEEEEEEEEEE i need awakened gems

13 million for this build is low. Remember to make the alterations I did in my PoB to your gear and setup the calculator the same. Without any cluster jewels the damage of the build should be around 20-25 mill in 3.15.
Two more questions:

First, does anomalous animate guardian's increased aoe works on the chains of command melee splash? There might be some real stupid shit possible with that plus behead.

Second, do the animate weapon lab enchants work on animate guardian's animate weapon, given that it's a different skill, and it's not you casting it?

Bonus pro tip:
If you correctly size your auto-cast soul ripper, you can get it to instantly refill your vaal haste as soon as soul gain prevention ends.
"
Two more questions:

First, does anomalous animate guardian's increased aoe works on the chains of command melee splash? There might be some real stupid shit possible with that plus behead.

Second, do the animate weapon lab enchants work on animate guardian's animate weapon, given that it's a different skill, and it's not you casting it?

Bonus pro tip:
If you correctly size your auto-cast soul ripper, you can get it to instantly refill your vaal haste as soon as soul gain prevention ends.

For the first no, it'd just give the AG itself a +60% AoE boost to its attacks. For the second the answer is yes, tested that last league with worms in hideout. With the +% chance to get an additional weapon lab enchant I could sometimes get two weapons for killing a single worm.
I switched to

what body should i use instead of Gruth pelt on my animate guardian. i noticed you use The perfect Form on your guardian in your POB. (i know i have lightning on my claw but i don't have the currency to fix it. but i just flame dash through bosses to apply EE now cus the added lighting does not add it to spells) i basically have everything you have but minus aspect of the avian on the head (i have an open slot to put it but i cant find anyone who can put it on for me) only things i need now is awakened gems for the most part.

I love how fast i gib bosses now

my PoB says im at almost 31mil dps with everything full speed
Last edited by Dextera on Aug 15, 2021, 7:28:14 PM
Further PoB findings: Vicious Bite is actually substantially stronger than a small passive node because of how bonkers crit multi is, and it also lowers the amount of brittle needed for cap to 7.2%, though that benefit may well be lost in rounding.
"
Dextera wrote:
I switched to

what body should i use instead of Gruth pelt on my animate guardian. i noticed you use The perfect Form on your guardian in your POB. (i know i have lightning on my claw but i don't have the currency to fix it. but i just flame dash through bosses to apply EE now cus the added lighting does not add it to spells) i basically have everything you have but minus aspect of the avian on the head (i have an open slot to put it but i cant find anyone who can put it on for me) only things i need now is awakened gems for the most part.

I love how fast i gib bosses now

my PoB says im at almost 31mil dps with everything full speed

One aspect is fine, as mentioned earlier I have two as the head I bought came with the aspect. Lightning on claw is fine, replace cremation with lightning spell of choice. The important thing is not to have cold on hit with anything as that will tank your damage the most so only use fire or lightning. Perfect Form should be your AG's chestpiece now you have that helm, you should never have to worry about its HP again no matter what the game throws at it once its using that. Though since minion damage in 3.15 is -25% less life and you don't have the divergent AG for the bonus hp, you may want to still be a little cautious, but it should be fine.

"
Further PoB findings: Vicious Bite is actually substantially stronger than a small passive node because of how bonkers crit multi is, and it also lowers the amount of brittle needed for cap to 7.2%, though that benefit may well be lost in rounding.

It is decent but to have it costs 1 passive node and up to 10x something else due to every small node having one less thing. That suffix that gets eaten by Vicious bite could be up to 67% chaos res for example which is worth FAR more for your character than a little extra crit.
Last edited by TheVoidInsanity on Aug 15, 2021, 9:00:05 PM
So i should get a divergent AG when i get the cash to replace the gear then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info