Content Update 3.15.0 -- Path of Exile: Expedition

"
kryori wrote:

I don't mind slowing the game down and encouraging more strategic play, but that is not what has happened here. You've slowed the player down while keeping the game moving at the same breakneck speed, ensuring that twitch reflexes are more mandatory than ever.

This resonates with my thoughts as well. I plan to skip this league and just watch others I think.
Nerf of exile yikes.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Sooo, can we just launch "poe classic" for those who says "poe was better back then" and "i like more "challenge"".

And stay with current poe model that we enjoy with fast-paced game style and deleting all content.
:-( Resume... more damage for mobs, less damage and less mana for us. Incredible and creative way to increase de game difficulty. Im worry and sad, i think that this game is so difficult without all this nerfs.
I could almost except all this if the one-shot monsters were removed! They are totally not fair....
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Jul 21, 2021, 2:17:24 PM
"
JizaBol wrote:
Sooo, can we just launch "poe classic" for those who says "poe was better back then" and "i like more "challenge"".

And stay with current poe model that we enjoy with fast-paced game style and deleting all content.

Yep, good idea. The game World of Tanks very popular in CIS launched legacy client for a couple of weeks. It was a good nostalgic event.

Chris just have stuck with thought that the grass used to be greener.
Developer of "Awakened PoE Trade"
GGG don't ban this account :)
Last edited by DaiHP on Jul 21, 2021, 2:19:14 PM
"
SunsetVista wrote:
"
glockenrock wrote:
Can't say I'm a fan of the way PoE is trending. Seems to be a reaction to the 1% (streamers) who will find ways to clear all content easily anyway, since their livelihood depends on it.

For this 'casual' player who has been around since closed Beta, none of these changes excite me. The real fun in PoE is endgame content I have not seen before, not trudging slower through the Acts and beating white maps for the millionth time, or clicking endlessly on yet another Innocence-forsaken pile of some new fragment. (Azurite style pickup for shards when??)

Going to take a break this league and see how things shake out.

Yes, exactly! Masterfully worded!

yea....
they say they work towards PoE2. i understand things need to be nerfed hard. because in PoE2 we can have multiple 6L's. but they realy need to compensate for what they are doing now. which they don't, at all! also they way loot is rolled and drops needs a LOT of work.
and don't give me that crap you can craft your gear. Iam not going to craft because crafting sucks balls and is WAAAAAAY to much RNG. you need to much currency for crafting compare to what you find. you are way better off farming currency and just buy what you need.
"Buffing player damage and monster's hp is a dumb way of making it harder"
"So we are going to nerf your damage/survivability/resource pool and increase monster damage :D"
not nice, no mtx for you guys
Sooo Hypothermia support doe not work anymore for the dmg over time ground effect of vortex, cold snap and creeping frost? because its not a ailment and the hit doesn't realy matter.
HAHAHAHA!...ok
"
Rekill wrote:
Sooo Hypothermia support doe not work anymore for the dmg over time ground effect of vortex, cold snap and creeping frost? because its not a ailment and the hit doesn't realy matter.
HAHAHAHA!...ok

Works great with bleed though... Cause that makes a ton of sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info