Content Update 3.15.0 -- Path of Exile: Expedition

Looks like this league will be the MOST tedious of em all...

Spoiler
i hope GGG will lose atleast a half of players with upcoming league,and reconsider their "no fun allowed" vision of the game.
STUPID BEAST
Let's see how all of this feels ingame. But for now, I hate it in advance.
Cant say I'm going to play this league very much. Don't see a reason with just nerfs added. As someone who's played for just a few years I thought I was getting used to all the balance changes but here we go again.

Slow the game down! :( cant really get behind that philosophy but its their game, it easier then just added content but is just more busy work IMO.

Lets see where this goes.
Skill tree json shows an update for Brutal Fervour from

"
Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life

to
"
Life Leech effects are not removed when Unreserved Life is Filled

which is not present in the notes. This also applies for the Slayer node of the Ascendant.
Lion's Meow is a new official meme of tjis league!

If you take out Power from powercreep, you will stay with Creep only to play.

Peace
Double Meow
Last edited by DarkJen on Jul 20, 2021, 9:43:39 PM
"
Vaildez wrote:
"
ffogell wrote:
"
Path of Exile X Dark Souls - I'm so hyped for this league! Best changes and direction for POE, sucks some people are complaining about the many small nerfs but you cant make everyone happy.

Please stop insulting Dark souls :P

Please stop acting like POE is anywhere near the level of Dark Souls as far as difficulty... POE is a grinding game like any MMO where the more you grind the easier the content.

^ That is what I was actusally meaning by saying it insults Dark souls to plug it along with PoE ;)
Well they finally snapped my supporter pack habit.
"
Path of Exile X Dark Souls - I'm so hyped for this league! Best changes and direction for POE, sucks some people are complaining about the many small nerfs but you cant make everyone happy.

fighting a monster with more hp and nerfed skills is not dark souls lol Dark Souls is about precise timing on dodges, and memorizing patterns of enemy types. Taking longer to finish campaign doesn't = dark souls. The game will still remain easy even for hardcore players they can still instant log out before dying,etc just takes longer to finish acts.
Last edited by momonami5 on Jul 20, 2021, 9:33:36 PM
Explain to me how Elementalist has no defense against Elemental Ailments.

GGG I'd love to understand the logic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info