Content Update 3.15.0 -- Path of Exile: Expedition

I noticed a lot of changes to support shield attack archetypes. It would be really interesting to allow bloodthirst support to work with shields as well. It would enable a build defining support gem.
Read 20 pages of comments.

By average 9 comments per page, I read about 180 of them. I found roughly 15 which were pure positiv with the patchnotes. 165 of them were negativ most of the time. The minority of those 165 were neutral while some were in a language I can't understand and some just wrote nonesense...

So ... this means 91% of players who put a comment below patchnotes are not positiv with the changes while 9% are.

Small sample size but I see a trend here.
Some of these changes are dumb as fuck, but I'm not a game developer. See you all on Friday

Edit - Maybe Saturday because I'll probably go to the pub.
Last edited by Flaproulette on Jul 20, 2021, 8:50:47 PM
gg, bye casuals
"
phlaistar wrote:
Read 20 pages of comments.

By average 9 comments per page, I read about 180 of them. I found roughly 15 which were pure positiv with the patchnotes. 165 of them were negativ most of the time. The minority of those 165 were neutral while some were in a language I can't understand and some just wrote nonesense...

So ... this means 91% of players who put a comment below patchnotes are not positiv with the changes while 9% are.

Small sample size but I see a trend here.

There are clearly a lot of people in this community that would open their mouths when POE takes a dump.... They honestly don't care how hard they get crapped on they will just take it and like it. I am glad there are plenty of other games to play.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jul 20, 2021, 8:52:18 PM
Last Epoch is looking more and more enticing....
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
YAY!!! My div card Dementophobia is finally going in
Creator of Dementophobia

Name, reward, art and flavor text all my idea, very satisfied with outcome
"
You can no longer obtain Level 21, 23% Quality Gems outside of the Incursion Temple and specific Divination Cards. Chests/rewards that previously would have given a Level 21, 23% Quality Gem now instead give a Level 21, 20% Quality Gem.

I don't get this change. To me it seems like more of an economy nerf than a character power nerf. Making these powerful items more exclusive would just make builds more expensive and less accessible to players, rather than lowering overall dps? I've never studied economics so I'm not really sure what the point of this, could someone clarify it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info