Content Update 3.15.0 -- Path of Exile: Expedition

I barely understand why people can put hope in PoE 2, while the dev team is the same.

Evernerf 2 incoming...
"
manowartank wrote:
"
oddone89 wrote:
"
Base Character Evasion Rating has been lowered to 15 (previously 53). Characters no longer gain Evasion Rating per level.
Does that mean, if I don't raise Dexterity monster will just start to always hit me? And even if I do raise Dex they will still hit me way more easily?

Is this a nerf to "easily" stackable evasion on the upper end? Or will this make life almost impossible early on for an evasion gameplay?
Can anybody help me with this question?

It only affects base evasion. Also, Dexterity grants 2% increased evasion for 10 dexterity you have.

So example - before nerf:

Character level + 500 evasion
Let's say + 3000 evasion on dexterity gear
Usually Jade Flask + 3000 evasion
Lastly we can say the build would have 250% increased evasion rating from passive tree and dexterity bonus combined.
That is 6500 x 3,5 = 22 750 evasion - which is some 60% chance to evade normal monster without any further modifiers, like Raider ascendancy or Blind on enemy...

Now - after nerf:

Character level basically + 0 evasion
Gear is same, so + 3000
Flask got nerfed, so + 1500
Same stats, so 250% increased evasion.
That is 4500 x 3,5 = 15 750 evasion - which is 50% chance to evade normal monster.

So it means, that on lower end, the change is not that bad, including the Jade Flask which received much greater nerf than the base stat. But if you want higher evade chance, or even the evade cap of 75% against strong enemies, you either have to invest a bit more, by playing raider, using Blind or so...
Thanks! I understand now that this doesn't change much for any type of build that uses evasion
Which makes me wonder why... but oh well, let it be...
Obviously this is the GGG-version of "Do you guys not have phones?"
POE 3.15.. has to be a study case of how not to "balance" a game!

It's not necessarily any harder.. but it feels bad playing it, you can feel how GGG artificially hindered the character capabilities... and it feels bad, it's clunky, flasks are absolute garbage... at this point you can just run 5 life flasks, that's how bad flasks are.

Movement skills are no longer intuitive, you get stun locked even with a high stun avoidance, you get cursed, frozen ,chilled everywhere... and I'm ok with this when you are on T16 fully juiced maps, but this happens in act 5-6.. when you have no way to counteract this issues.

It's like this patch was made by someone who want's to destroy the game.

GGG.. the game sucks!!!!
"
Attlus wrote:
What's the point in nerfing damage and survival if you still get instantly killed in one shot unless you have a broken build. I know I'm just pissing into the void at this point, but if you're not gonna change that even "tanky" classes get killed in one shot by most bosses with super quick low visibility "tells" and even just basic spam and AOE then this is going to make the game more pointless.

Stop balancing the game around the top 2% of players and streamers.

What this guy said at the end 1000000%
"
ExtremeAction wrote:
"
Attlus wrote:
What's the point in nerfing damage and survival if you still get instantly killed in one shot unless you have a broken build. I know I'm just pissing into the void at this point, but if you're not gonna change that even "tanky" classes get killed in one shot by most bosses with super quick low visibility "tells" and even just basic spam and AOE then this is going to make the game more pointless.

Stop balancing the game around the top 2% of players and streamers.

I agree too
"
ExtremeAction wrote:

People been talking about this for a long time, 3g doesn't hear us.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Remove all the nerfs ggg, you are my only current reason for play ps4... but thanks god d2 is coming soon.
Too much hassle, fun factor has gone to near zero. So I`m out for good and looking forward to D2 resurrection. Have fun, if you can.
"
turtlex3 wrote:
I think I'm done with Poe.

LOL 6 achievement already? I though you are done?

Also PoE will reach lowest player count in the last 5 years, just wait steam stats to update.
Last edited by BEWARE_I_LIVE on Jul 24, 2021, 5:41:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info