[3.15] Theorycrafting Absolution Guardian + Phantasms MoM/EB

"
Korpivaellus wrote:
"
canercetin wrote:
Just an advice, if you have 2 link space add Feeding Frenzy - Summon Reaper. Reaper attacks and aggros a lot and you have literally endless Feeding Frenzy to your Absolution + other minions.

Running like this, and if i manage to make minions taunt mobs I will probably not die. https://pastebin.com/fcakM8FD

But does reaper kill u spectres?

As far as I see, it even consumes Carrion Golem for HP. So if you want to play safely just summon Spectres + Animate Guardian and do the same Feeding Frenzy setup for Animate Guardian.

Thrackstar's guide is awesome by itself I am just advising some extra dps.
Reaper does also weaken your other minions. So you really do not want to run him, unless you don't have any other minions and don't care about them.
"
canercetin wrote:
Just an advice, if you have 2 link space add Feeding Frenzy - Summon Reaper. Reaper attacks and aggros a lot and you have literally endless Feeding Frenzy to your Absolution + other minions.

Running like this, and if i manage to make minions taunt mobs I will probably not die. https://pastebin.com/fcakM8FD

This is terrible advice, did you even read the Reaper gem? It lowers the damage of all your other minions (in addition to other downsides of using it this way).
Anyone already done some single target bosses with this? (Bosses that dont have adds).
Im curious as how it holds up to those.
"
Neothanos wrote:
Anyone already done some single target bosses with this? (Bosses that dont have adds).

I haven't pushed this to late game at all, but I'm also wondering the same thing. I'm currently using "The Black Cane" and my damage is amazing "if" I can manage to kill something. Without being able to kill something the only thing I will have will be some zombies, carrion golem, and spectres.

20 minutes later of brain storming and I found a way to generate absolution in a boss fight. With the flask The Withering Jar, we can spawn in 2 worms that we can kill to spawn in the phantoms and absolution!
"
Hier_Snipe wrote:
"
Neothanos wrote:

I haven't pushed this to late game at all, but I'm also wondering the same thing. I'm currently using "The Black Cane" and my damage is amazing "if" I can manage to kill something. Without being able to kill something the only thing I will have will be some zombies, carrion golem, and spectres.

20 minutes later of brain storming and I found a way to generate absolution in a boss fight. With the flask The Withering Jar, we can spawn in 2 worms that we can kill to spawn in the phantoms and absolution!

Boss fights haven't been too bad, because you have a chance to summon when hitting a unique enemy. The bigger problem is the tanky rares like in Harvest.

Currently, it is not great for late game, but good news - a buff is coming and it looks pretty huge.
"
thrackstar wrote:
"
Hier_Snipe wrote:
"
Neothanos wrote:

Boss fights haven't been too bad, because you have a chance to summon when hitting a unique enemy. The bigger problem is the tanky rares like in Harvest.

Currently, it is not great for late game, but good news - a buff is coming and it looks pretty huge.

Oh, really?! Which buffs?
Absolution now deals 21 to 31 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 19 to 28), up to 588 to 882 at gem level 20 (previously 408 to 612).

Sentinels of Absolution now deal 242% more damage at gem level 1, scaling up to 429% more damage at gem level 20.
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Absolution now deals 21 to 31 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 19 to 28), up to 588 to 882 at gem level 20 (previously 408 to 612).

Sentinels of Absolution now deal 242% more damage at gem level 1, scaling up to 429% more damage at gem level 20.

Cool! Thank you :)
I just started this build so I don't know how crucial it is, but would it be possible to go something like Maligaro's Lens for another -50% light res?

I also saw elemental army, what is this used for? Wouldn't exposure not work since Doryani's Prototype sets the monsters Lightning Resistance to yours?

Just a few observations.
Last edited by B_rock on Jul 29, 2021, 10:22:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info