[3.15] Theorycrafting Absolution Guardian + Phantasms MoM/EB

"
B_rock wrote:
I just started this build so I don't know how crucial it is, but would it be possible to go something like Maligaro's Lens for another -50% light res?

I also saw elemental army, what is this used for? Wouldn't exposure not work since Doryani's Prototype sets the monsters Lightning Resistance to yours?

Just a few observations.

Yes, that shield should work for Doryani's if you are able to make up the -50% fire/cold resists elsewhere.

Elemental Army is there to provide additional survivability to linked minions. It is also useful up until you are able to switch to Doryani's.
"Absolution was made for Guardian class" too bad Guardian is actually trash and Necro is way better lol

How's the build holding up post buff?

What are the thoughts about throwing Divine Flesh into the build for 100% conversion from lightning to chaos damage (W/ twin avian talisman)?
My plan is to go low life with shavs, I might have to reserve Wrath aura with blood magic as I plan to use a staff and 6l herald of purity, use a circle of guilt and I guess I have to use a triad grip even tho I don't want to.

super poor and not to maps yet but leveling has been super fun.
"
B_rock wrote:
What are the thoughts about throwing Divine Flesh into the build for 100% conversion from lightning to chaos damage (W/ twin avian talisman)?

It would be ideal if you can fit in. The Glorious Vanity jewels can wreck your other passives, so I can't say for sure.
Last edited by thrackstar on Aug 4, 2021, 2:55:44 AM
By no means optimized, but this PoB shows with my current gear. The only thing I don't like is that I feel like my damage is going to be rough when clearing maps. Map bosses surprisingly aren't too bad but I'm only doing high yellow maps right now, maybe at some point I can get more chaos res outside of ring so I can get a Ventors with a nice -light res.

Build definitely requires a mana flask to help maintain MoM, that helped it feel a lot tankier.

Constructive criticism is always welcome

https://pastebin.com/MBppRemg
I tried this build. Its great. My char "Nussfrucht" has absolute shitty gear but he works very well. Next steps will be the phys and life points between Templar and Marauder. Here a screenshot while killing the boss in a lvl 11 map

https://i.imgur.com/FVYlnR7.png

Edit:

Playstyle is: Looking (and hoping) for a rare monster, hit some Absolution on it and get Phant and Purity very and Absolution-Minions very fast to full scale. If no rare monster is there, then helping blocker minions killing some none rare monsters to get the phants. But in higher maps there are always rare monsters. Then run through the map and try to hit all rare monsters to hold up max minions and also get charges (20% success). At the moment the damage of Absolution scale up to 54k if all is switched on. With the more phys-dam points and better gear i think Absolution alone will scale up to 150+k. I will see.
Last edited by FritzDieKatze on Sep 22, 2021, 2:10:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info