[3.15] Theorycrafting Absolution Guardian + Phantasms MoM/EB

Other than triad grip we can use watchers eye with convert to lightning since we are using wrath anyway, that way we can get up to 90% conversion. If we use that along with 20% anomalous phys to lightning we'll get 100% or really close to it.
"
daniiooo1 wrote:
Other than triad grip we can use watchers eye with convert to lightning since we are using wrath anyway, that way we can get up to 90% conversion. If we use that along with 20% anomalous phys to lightning we'll get 100% or really close to it.

Unfortunately, the Watcher Eye mod does not apply to minions (only mods that specifically mentions minions affects them).
But good idea to use the anomalous gem, that will definitely get us to 60% lightning.
Last edited by thrackstar on Jul 21, 2021, 2:20:43 AM
what about adding Reaper on helmet setup?
since we can summon sentinel with ez
Last edited by admiral_kunkka1 on Jul 21, 2021, 1:22:48 PM
"

AoF makes it so when you cast absolution yourself you only do fire damage.
Your minions with triads gloves all green sockets only do cold/lightning.
So you get 50% more dmg for very low investment
Just a few thoughts:

-Algor Mortis + Cold Snap will probably be BiS for Absolution. It's always used when it comes to lightning damage minions.

-Spectres sloted on helm might be good company and fill the holes where Absolution is lacking. We could get 3 spectres for free, 4 with some minor investment. Baranite Preachers when used with faster projectiles and GMP provide pretty good clear (though never as good as SO, nothing comes close really). Which gems will be used will highly depend which minion (Baranite Preacher spectres OR Absolution Sentries) will provide the best clear. One can be the clearspeed minion, and the other focus on bossing. Even still, using spectres for Frenzy Charges is always amazing (BUT Frenzy Monkeys are pretty damn squishy on anything relatively endgame related, so we might be forced to use some other tankier support spectre).
If we go this route Necromancer might be better just becuase of the free +2 minion gem levels and just generally tankier minions.

-If we are ONLY going to run one aura (Wrath), Essence Worm could be considered. It would allow us to use the full 100% of our mana for mitigation.

-If we want to go HoP for single target The Coming Calamity might be mandatory in order to compensate for the nerfed mana multipliers on desired support gems. This would also make 4b Triad grips a necessity.
this seems super interesting bro, do you have a discord or something so we could talk about this further?
I was trying to look into building a Battlemage`s Cry with Domination blow which would triggers Absolution. I just wonder if I would lack socket.

Characters attack would benefits from both increase Spell Damage and Minion Damage. I was looking into maybe Staff with block chance.

Two 6L

Armor
Battlemage`s Cry - Absolution +supports

Weapon
Domination Blow + support
Hmmmm, I'm definitely looking to try Absolution. Maybe a CWC setup triggering Absolution & Holy Relics? With Spectres and HoP as bonuses?
Personally I would drop phantasms and use ele damage or ele focus. Phantasms might be good for some builds but not for ele based minions

Edit: you probably would want for end game a shaper, elder helm with minion damage- consecrated effect- -added lighting damage- innervate for a beefy 7 link with a lot of added lightning damage

but with the black cane... maybe that is a lot of added Phys
Last edited by Hurrin on Jul 22, 2021, 7:54:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info