[3.16]✨ Velyna's Hammer CoC ✨ | Spin To Win | Damage + Defence | Easy Playstyle

"
Is this build any good to try with 20ex budget?

20ex will get you full mid-tier setup and some core pieces transition pretty nicely into the top-tier build. If you're jumping right into final-form, probably at least double that. Really depends though.
"
WarPig17 wrote:
"
ScottEvill wrote:
"
Velyna wrote:
Blood rage should give you reliable charges while mapping, and the alt quality can generate on bosses.

ye,shure.thx
Forgot about blood rage,since I dropted it some time ago.

Mb you guys can sugest others bis coruptions for glouves,coz I fell a bit squishy with BR on bosses and no regen maps.
I c you wearing attack #% crit chance WarPig. Worth the price?

Frenzy enchant probably best if the attack speed isn't already too high (i.e. attack speed outpacing cast speed and messing up coc procs). I was lacking attack crit so I got that. Spell crit also fine.

BR shouldn't really make you any squishier. You should be running it. In fact it makes you tankier because it gives you life leech and attack speed ( = more leeching), which more than overcomes the degen.

Thx for fast respound.
Mb Im doing something wrong.Since I got Onslsaugh on mace and using Cind.Urn,I went for awaCoC,and im steel loosing BL on CoC

edd: K,sry. awacoc only gives CDR to BL. Mb I have to get some CDR from belt:/
Last edited by ScottEvill on Aug 12, 2021, 6:13:51 PM
You don't need any CDR on this build. Some CoC depend on that but not this one. I'm sure u could go that route but that's not what this guide emphasizes. You need fortify-on-hit on your hammer, or you need to link it to something like leap slam. You really need fortify in some form or ur too squishy.

Cinderswallow is fine but I just use a regular onslaught flask instead for utility purposes. Cinderswallow just had too much downtime for my taste despite the nice amount of crit it offers.
Should I stick to Passive skill tree in Leveling method or PoB God?
"
samuraiz153 wrote:
Should I stick to Passive skill tree in Leveling method or PoB God?

Depends what build you're going for. If you're starting from scratch do not use POB God. If you have 50ex to start and pick up all the top-tier gear, then use it. POB God is an end-game 'I have all my gear and can make this work' spec, not a leveling tree.
Enjoying the build a lot sofar, so dropping a big thanks for that.

And I might need help later ;)

Got most of the mid-tier gear and level 80 atm, feeling squishy but just plugged in the enduring composure small cluster as WarPig suggested, hope that helps with the defense.

Could be I'm to impatient pushing into higher tier maps.....

Had a lucky Vial of Consequence drop in temple netted me 13 ex, so that goes to the GOD tier pieces.
Last edited by GreyBrainCell on Aug 16, 2021, 12:16:24 PM
Last edited by KoleSPL on Dec 3, 2023, 3:20:50 PM
You are missing an important cluster jewel to generate power charges. Check out the notes Stormrider and Chilling Presence.
thats my old ring
Spoiler

Spoiler

i made this one today and in Pob it doesnt improve my dps as much as i thought, cant Pob count it correctly?
what would be the best ring? crusader prefixes seem pretty nice
Hi!

After playing a while, I just wanna thanks, it's a awesome build!
But i have a questions, which lv is recommended to do the transition between the second and last build?

I'm already using Mjölner, but if I reset more skill passives to finish the tree, i'll be lacking of STR. I'm lv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info