[3.16]✨ Velyna's Hammer CoC ✨ | Spin To Win | Damage + Defence | Easy Playstyle

Thanks for the build!

I just switched to the mid-tier Mjölnir setup (currently lvl 72 running white maps), and have a few questions. Since I'm playing on console, getting hold of a Mjölnir with Fortify corruption is more or less impossible (there are none for sale atm). What would be a good way to work in Fortify in the build without this? I'm running Leap Slam-Fortify-Faster attacks instead of Flame dash-Arcane Surge (I have Arcane surge linked to self-casted Conductivity for now, not sure how important the Surge buff is). Any other ideas?

I'm starting to get into the cluster jewel setup, but I'm a little bit uncertain on which notables that are must-haves, and which are less important. Again, availability of rare cluster jewels is scarce on console so getting hold of all the notables is extremely unlikely (even with infinite currency, which I certainly don't have...). Some kind of write-up on which notables to get first or prioritize would be great!

I felt quite squishy after switching to Mjölnir (because I have to be in the middle of things rather than kite), so thought that getting the leech from Doryani's lesson would fix things, but it seems that my damage is just too low (probably because my crit is too low, gems not fully leveled, and so on) for the leech to do much. I guess this will be better once I get my damage up, or is there anything else I should try to prioritize to survive better in white maps?
Well, I’m no expert but enjoying the build a lot, 84 on PC atm.

For Fortify I would say link to Leap Slam is the way to go.

I found Enduring Composure small cluster and the medium with Stormrider and Chilling Presence a survivabilty boost so prioritize that before the large cluster.

Check WarPig’s posts, helped me a lot.
"
Sosser wrote:
thats my old ring
Spoiler

Spoiler

i made this one today and in Pob it doesnt improve my dps as much as i thought, cant Pob count it correctly?
what would be the best ring? crusader prefixes seem pretty nice

No idea really. Look nice though. Don't need big DPS mods on your rings to make end-tier version viable, but cool for min/max.

"
Hi!

After playing a while, I just wanna thanks, it's a awesome build!
But i have a questions, which lv is recommended to do the transition between the second and last build?

I'm already using Mjölner, but if I reset more skill passives to finish the tree, i'll be lacking of STR. I'm lv

I waited till mid 90's and was picking up items along the way (jewels, belt, shavronnes, etc.) for the transition. You want most of your skillpoints available to you and basically every item to feel good (and to be able to achieve the STR requirements), also plenty of regret orbs for the respec, so it's a climb unless you're starting out with alot of exalts to dump into all the items right away. In which case you could transition sooner than 90s, but IDK exactly when. Everyone's situation a bit different.
So I am looking at making this as my currency sink main build, just wanted to know how it scales with legion farming (using vaal arc to clear entire legion) and how it performs in simulacrums as those are 2 things i love to farm? And how is the god tier version of the build for those who are at that point?
Thanks for your reply WarPig, i didnt set up POB correctly, that was my mistake. It provides me a good amount of dps.

I really like the build, iam completly done i would say. In my opinion the build is fantastic and you make it viable with like 50 ex and clear all the endgame, i bet even with less. Thats the point why i picked this build. Other builds are like 200 ex or something and that was not affordable when i started the build.
Now iam farming a lot of currency: Simulacrum, Deli Maps, Sirius, Maven mostly.
Now where iam at the point that i got all iam really missing elusive for smoother mapping and i might switch for tailwind and elsuive boots. I can update you guys once i tried it out.
What do you guys think about Elusive/Tailwind boots with this build?
Did anyone play this build in 3.15 and can tell me if it still performs well?

Like are there any big mana issues, can it kill everything up to maven/aw19/full deli, is it on the tanky side of things?
Nvm

I will be trying out this build as i'm bored or current builds
Last edited by Kylul on Aug 20, 2021, 10:10:49 PM
"
GreyBrainCell wrote:
Well, I’m no expert but enjoying the build a lot, 84 on PC atm.

For Fortify I would say link to Leap Slam is the way to go.

I found Enduring Composure small cluster and the medium with Stormrider and Chilling Presence a survivabilty boost so prioritize that before the large cluster.

Check WarPig’s posts, helped me a lot.

Thanks!

Yeah after getting Enduring composure and Chilling presence, I got my survivability up by a lot. Also switched to CwC (my crit chance is too poor anyway) so I can throw some ball lightning at the packs even before smashing into them.
Hi Velyna,

thanks for the build guide, I started leveling yesterday and now only the third lab stands between Kitava and me. When looking at the different PoB's, I have a big question:

When do I change from self casting Ball Lightning to the "Ramping" Mjölner/CoC setup? Do I need all the items first?

Regards,
SamHotte

P.S. In the leveling section there are two minor bugs:
1. Inspiration Support is too high for Act 2, it's level 38 (and you cannot buy it earlier than Act 4).
2. The second Ascendancy is called "Inevitable Judgement" (not "Justice").
Last edited by SamHotte on Sep 21, 2021, 8:47:04 AM
What would be the gem order for a 5 link?
Last edited by Coldlucidity on Sep 28, 2021, 7:40:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info