[3.16]✨ Velyna's Hammer CoC ✨ | Spin To Win | Damage + Defence | Easy Playstyle

You're missing 50 STR because you're the wrong ascendancy
Update: @ Level 96 and think I've pushed the mid-tier build as far as it can go in terms of all around survivability & damage within a reasonable budget. I only recent got a corrupted mjolnir but it is not necessary -- I simply wanted the QoL over having fortify attached to my leap slam (which I now use the slot for tempest shield).

Generally speaking the mid-tier build is quite achievable budget wise, but definitely a bit daunting when thinking about upgrading to the 'God-Tier' build (i.e. looks expensive and mental-calculus heavy). My experience at mid-tier thus far is it's a very good build that takes off for sure once the pieces in place, but a newer player (or less-than-intermediate player) might have trouble getting into the early/mid 90's with it (as I've mentioned before the defensive layers & survivability are 'meh' for quite awhile). I'm almost on A8 Sirus and don't think that will be much challenge. Maven too should melt once I get there.

I'm running a large cluster w/ only snowstorm & overshock (no Doryani's -- way too rare and expensive for very little gain). If you need more life leech for the build get the lab enchant for your boots. I'm managing to run both vitality and clarity (not at max level though) w/ about 150'ish mana leftoever.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/e1ryc3Sx

Here's my setup:

Spoiler

Last edited by WarPig17 on Aug 1, 2021, 3:50:35 PM
"
WarPig17 wrote:
Update: @ Level 96 and think I've pushed the mid-tier build as far as it can go in terms of all around survivability & damage within a reasonable budget. I only recent got a corrupted mjolnir but it is not necessary -- I simply wanted the QoL over having fortify attached to my leap slam (which I now use the slot for tempest shield).

Generally speaking the mid-tier build is quite achievable budget wise, but definitely a bit daunting when thinking about upgrading to the 'God-Tier' build (i.e. looks expensive and mental-calculus heavy). My experience at mid-tier thus far is it's a very good build that takes off for sure once the pieces in place, but a newer player (or less-than-intermediate player) might have trouble getting into the early/mid 90's with it (as I've mentioned before the defensive layers & survivability are 'meh' for quite awhile). I'm almost on A8 Sirus and don't think that will be much challenge. Maven too should melt once I get there.

I'm running a large cluster w/ only snowstorm & overshock (no Doryani's -- way too rare and expensive for very little gain). If you need more life leech for the build get the lab enchant for your boots. I'm managing to run both vitality and clarity (not at max level though) w/ about 150'ish mana leftoever.

Here's my setup:

Spoiler

Yo thanks for the update, I just got into maps and needed the reassurance.

Did you feel squishy around start maps? Did that change at a certain point?

I'm max res, fortify, but thats about it for defenses and only 4k life right now.

I know I can keep adding life, but am I missing some defense layer that will suddenly make me feel tanky?
"
gildash wrote:
Spoiler
"
WarPig17 wrote:

Here's my setup:

Spoiler

Yo thanks for the update, I just got into maps and needed the reassurance.

Did you feel squishy around start maps? Did that change at a certain point?

I'm max res, fortify, but thats about it for defenses and only 4k life right now.

I know I can keep adding life, but am I missing some defense layer that will suddenly make me feel tanky?

I made a couple posts earlier in this thread that may answer your questions describing my experience w/ the early mapping ball lightning setup, and my transition into mid-tier. Check those out (if you haven't) and then if u have a more targeted question lmk. Cheers.
Hi, I'm thinking about trying out this build with around 20 ex budget from the leaguestart. Do you have any recommendations on how to deal with the ele ailments after the Pious Path nerf outside of switching up the flask setup?
"
Urcier wrote:
Hi, I'm thinking about trying out this build with around 20 ex budget from the leaguestart. Do you have any recommendations on how to deal with the ele ailments after the Pious Path nerf outside of switching up the flask setup?

20ex more than enough to get the build pretty strong (idk exact cost for complete God-Tier setup though). I've probably invested something like 15-20ex and have a complete mid-tier setup.

Many different flask setups you can use depending on the situation (clearing vs bossing, etc.) and you can take a big edge off ailments if done correctly (especially with auto-cast function on flasks). I rotate these flasks presently:

Spoiler

Update 08/03: A8 Sirus down w/ full Mid-Tier setup.

Last edited by WarPig17 on Aug 3, 2021, 2:17:34 PM
Really nice build and the explanation and the leveling guides are on point made it really easy to level the character. It's actually the most fun build i have played in a long time
IGN Zanira GMT +2

"
zanIRA wrote:
Really nice build and the explanation and the leveling guides are on point made it really easy to level the character. It's actually the most fun build i have played in a long time

Awesome to hear your having fun!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Level 79 Build Review:

Good build, no problems zooming through lower maps right now.

One thing that helped me when I was feeling squishy at start of maps was to switch my chest links to cast while channeling arc. This let me hit the packs at range while I cycloned towards them instead of having to facetank everything IN the pack. Just softened them up enough.

Pretty much at the mid tier build now, trying to focus on jewels and then the big boy upgrades after that.
Hi!
I can t find the pob.... help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info