[3.16]✨ Velyna's Hammer CoC ✨ | Spin To Win | Damage + Defence | Easy Playstyle

"
Vhrb wrote:
It's possible to make a Scion version of that build? Or at least a Mjolner Scion build? I'm a new player guys...I'm asking everything to everybody...sorry but this game is not easy to learn.

If there is I haven't seen one laid out in any detail. Maybe Velyna has. Perhaps it is viable, but alot of ideas in the game are shelved because people have already experimented or don't care to. People like tried-and-true stuff, especially in a tuff league like this.

"
I'm looking at this build to move away from Cospri's Ice Nova/CoC but I'd have to do it gradually, gearing is rough atm.

Yeah neither build is very friendly in early league, acquisition and transitions are on the difficult side for both.
"
Avolantyr wrote:
Hi, I have a question -- I'm not sure why we're using Corrosive Elements since the Inevitable Judgement passive from ascendancy negates resistance with crit? I'm looking at this build to move away from Cospri's Ice Nova/CoC but I'd have to do it gradually, gearing is rough atm.

Just a mistake from updating so many builds, Overshock is probably better or a few others.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
How is Overshock sucks? I fought Snowstorm is a losss, or how we chill?
"
ScottEvill wrote:

Chilling Presence on a cluster jewel.
Last edited by ScottEvill on Jul 29, 2021, 10:02:52 PM
"
ScottEvill wrote:

"
Avolantyr wrote:
"
ScottEvill wrote:

Chilling Presence on a cluster jewel.

mb,but ther is SelfControl(for example) alowing as to suit Herald. Steel cannt c how is Snowstorm geting more dps.. Sirus and Uelder have no idida to b chiled.

mb,but ther is SelfControl(for example) alowing as to suit Herald. Steel cannt c how is Snowstorm geting more dps.. Sirus and Uelder have no idida to b chiled.
Those 2 should read you's lvling section
How do you wear the hammer so easily? i need to use 5 15+ str cobalt jewels
"
vegeta1991 wrote:
How do you wear the hammer so easily? i need to use 5 15+ str cobalt jewels

Pretty sure it's EFFICIENT TRAINING jewel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info