Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

this is huge
condoms
I'd love to see some v-necks, new hoodies, t-shirts, honestly more than than anything I'd love a poe backpack or laptop bag. As for designs I think iconic poe bosses/characters would be pretty awesome! I can't wait for more updates on this! All you guys at ggg are amazing and put some a crazy amount of content!
Wearable replicas of unique jewelry, especially the amulets. :)
As far as textiles go, I prefer subtle designs, e.g. just the three gears or the Templar descry on the upper left chest.
A shirt referencing Le toucan is a must! It would just be wrong if you didn't have that in the store!
obviously a extra long Tabula Shirt
How about a hoodie. With a big plastic hammer smashing a plate of veggies logo. And it comes with one long sleeve; and one short sleeve with an Exalted Orb on it :)
You had a "Chaos Orb Keychain" in the open beta supporter packs. I wouldn't mind a regal/vaal/exalted/eternal/mirror orb keychain.

High-end statues!!!!!!!
figurines! much like statues not those bop bs I see. a lot like the 3d models of characters in anime. man having a bust of the emperor.
some people saying the divination cards is definitely good. I can see people buying stickers to put on their cups or cars too.
Collectible figures of npcs, creatures, bosses and other enemies would be very cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info