Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

Body pillows and action figures of in-game characters!
Still waiting for MTX preview
Things like mini map devices, action figures of the conquerors of the atlas and Sirus. This kind of stuff would be really nice to have.
Posters/Prints/Cloth Maps and Interesting Game Images

Collectables - Class/Boss Figurines, Familiar Item figurines, Currency Foam/Plastic/Metal/Wood Sculptures

Blankets? Bedding material maybe? Pillows/Throws?

Beanies, Winter caps, dog sweaters :D

Playing Card Set

Maybe a dice set inspired by currency models?

Decals/Stickers

Sirus Bobble-head

It will be hard for me to convince myself to give GGG any more money, when they took the hundreds of dollars I spent on the game and used it to port PoE to xBox, which then caused nearly innumerable issues for PC that apparently will never be resolved

I never had issues with streaming of textures, then one day bam, game has to chunk in textures on the fly.

Plus, even tho I love this game, Chris and Woodful running GGG as a hobby that is immune to player/market influences means they should be willing to consider it a labour of love when it comes to the financial side of things.

If Chris and Woodful think they don't need to respond to market criticism, then they also don't need to ask for money to not respond to market criticism. Pretty fair, no?
Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Jun 22, 2021, 5:37:48 PM
It's happening!

I'm really happy to read this, finally I can (well at least soon-ish) PoE merch.. awesome!

Most interesting for me would be shirts, from subtle images (league and/or normal logo) to maybe things NPCs say ("Maaaate"), to bosses, NPCs, areas, items, currency or maybe some of the designs other members already did.

Really really awesome would be statues, I know you did one with WETA for an exclusive race price and I'm very jealous. Not sure if JINX can produce something like this, but man.. you're next door with WETA - pump out some statues for the collectors ;)

A fun thing would be merch linked with MTX/points ^^

Anyway.. I'm hyped to see what you'll come up with.

PS: Maybe put on a community vote for specific items like you did for new div cards.

"
EmptyBrick wrote:
Bedding material maybe? Pillows/Throws?

Zana dakimakura when LOL

"
Praanesh wrote:
Body pillows and action figures of in-game characters!

Now that I read this, PoE action figures would really be nice though.
Last edited by jochen_wuerfel on Jun 22, 2021, 5:38:25 PM
Seconded
Baseball caps and socks are always my go-to for merch
- stickers for laptop / PC

- keycaps for mechanical keyboards

- currencies

- divination card set

- toucan plush

- cheapest article should be a weta pet lol
T-shirts with:

Izaro quotes;
VAAL OR NO BALLS!;
'Le Toucan as Arrived'.

As an extra,one click-loot...at least currency ;)
-Brass or gold-plated chaos and exalted orbs. Not plastic, anyone can 3D print those.

-Lemme get a life-size, high quality Starforge. I would drop large sums on this.

-Stacked Decks. As in like 60 random div cards. Foil up some dope ones like The Doctor.

-Goldrim leather cap and tabula rasa shirt for league start

-Quicksilver flask and Divine Life Flask water bottle

Edit: +1 for toucan plush
Last edited by prodiG1337 on Jun 22, 2021, 5:42:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info