Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

I would love league-specific t-shirts! That way you can show your allegiance, and get into fights with people who are wrong! Like the old WoW Alliance and Horde shirts.

I for one would love a Harvest shirt because Harvest was the best league, and anyone who disagrees is wrong and a bad person!
Last edited by Aphyrax on Jun 23, 2021, 1:31:22 AM
6-link astral plate to wear in real life. Skill gems sold separately for maximum customisation. On a more serious note, however, POE figurines.
Collectible Div Cards! Skill gem jewelry!
The main thing that comes to mind is keychains, of like, weapons or currency. Like maybe Atziri's Disfavour or Onigoroshi, maybe a mirror that actually works as a tiny mirror.

Other stuff might be pins, of bosses or town NPC's.

Clothing with unique items of that armour type printed on it, like a Belly of The Beast hoodie and Wanderlust socks.

Posters of PoE art, obviously with different poster sizes so people don't use one poster for half of their wall.

I've seen a couple of people suggest some low-key PoE themed clothing, something only PoE fans would really recognise. That's a pretty good idea.

Still on the topic of clothing, and maybe posters, how about something with all seven exiles fighting together?

And on the meme side of things, maybe a Le Toucan plushie?

Anyways, thanks for asking the community for ideas! I really enjoy PoE, so I'm glad that any money I might blow on it won't just be digital anymore.
"
Quelex wrote:
More options that are subtle about it being path of exile so that players recognize it but normies don't think much of it.

Love that! Something like Karui tattoo designs like one of the entries in the most recent competition.

Maybe even a plain white T or hoodie with 6 links in front/back (tabula rasa) would be great without being overt with the name or logo of the game.

Subtle designs that hint at certain uniques (Goldrim beanie) would work well too.

Oh, not to forget - boss plushies. :D
Last edited by biaXamseng on Jun 23, 2021, 1:45:42 AM
Would like to see some gym merch, tank-top, shirt, skirt, pants. Imagine having a T-shirt, doing some dumbells then looking into the mirror to see " When was the last time you saw the sun exile?
- Gold and silver minted coins, New Zealand mints a ton of amazing coins but none of them directly feature Path of Exile yet

- Precious metal orb replications of various weights

- Atziri statue in the same style and scale as the as the Lunaris / Solaris statue

- D&D / Ral Partha style miniatures, preferably in old school metal and not plastic, and I'd even buy hideout floor tiles and furniture

- Chaos and Eternal Orb kettle bells (see the Primal Bells from Onnit as a reference)
Blindfold and wrist weights for when I'm crafting
Beautiful Atlas Necklace
Personally any Elder themed stuff would be a win for me, or Sin and Innocence. I also think I'm more likely to spend money on merch I consider useful such as clothing, jewelry or mugs/glasses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info