Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

Affordability of both Merchandise and Shipping is really key for me. If it costs over $50 (inc shipping) to get a high quality T-Shirt it is just not worth it imo.
bad idea, we doun't need it we need normal in game trading system
Ah, fellow exiles, what better way to show your subtle support for the Oriathan Prison Experiment than a catalog of tasteful and nifty gewgaws to mystify your irl mates and remind yourself what a sucker you are.

For the office:

Real life-size Wisdom Scrolls printed on velvety, rich, biodegradable, 50% post-consumer recycled imitation vellum. Each scroll has a wise saying printed in archaic font on a tawny, aged background. Display in the area of your business most conducive to Deep Thoughts. Please specify 2-ply or Economy when ordering. Up to 500 "Sheets" of illuminating quotations that won't clog your septic tank.

Pack of 12 Wisdom Scrolls.....$ 6.99

-------------------------------------

Inspirational Posters foster healthy attitudes and break up the monotony of the workplace. Choose from 5 different marquee-sized framed screenshots of spells being used with Inspiration Support, accompanied by a matching buzzword or pithy saying.

--Professionalism Is Keeping Cool Under Pressure (CoC Ice Nova Frostbolt)
--The Best Meeting Is A Meeting Of The Mines (MoM BL miner)
--There's No 'I' in 'Team', but there's a 'WE' in 'WED' (RF Chieftain)
--Momentum Makes The Music Happen (HoT Autobomber)
--Your Brand Is Your Word (SB OOS slinger)

Each ..... $19.99

--------------------------------------

Home & Garden

Pickity Patch Oshabi sprinkler attachment. With 4 sprinkler settings and a smart timer, this cheeky garden femme-fatale is a shoo-in for your lawn care needs. Stainless steel adapter fits all common hose gauges and pressure settings. Rotating polypropylene "blossom" has dial-in settings for mist, stationary spray, wide-angle rotating jets, and power washer mode.

Each .... $59.99

Lawn Rhoas. Why set out the same boring plastic flamingos year after year? These life-size high-impact plastic Rhoas give visitors that thrill of League Launch Day when they first set foot on the Mud Flats. Lightweight and easy to clean.

Wild Rhoa .... $9.99
Zombie Rhoa .... $12.99
Albino Rhoa .... $25.99

--------------------------------------

Horticrafting LEGO set.

For the Engineer in you - relive the excitement of Harvest League garden planning with this bloated white elephant of a LEGO set. Set comprises 150 each of the following: Primal Collector, Vivid Collector, Wild Collector, Horticrafting Station, Dispenser, Fortune Blossom, Lifeforce Blossom, Horti Blossom, Feeder Seeds; and 500 Pylons. Comes with a 4' x 4' green felt roll-up mat stenciled with the sacred grove layout, complete with entry portal obstructed by stupid fountain gimmick.

OCD Garden Lego Set.....$399.99

-------------------------------------

Conquerors of the Atlas Beach Ensembles. Going rogue on uncharted shores? The whole family can now stake out their patch of sand in style with matching coordinates and comforts. Each set consists of 2 beach towels, 2 bathing towels, 1 jumbo sunshade, inflatable raft, 2 folding chairs, and ice pail.

Veritania Beach Ensemble ("When was the last time you saw the true sun, Exile?") .... $149.99

Baran Beach Ensemble ("Who are you again?") .... $129.99

Drox Beach Ensemble ("Go pound sand!") .... $109.99

Hazmat Beach Ensemble ("I'm faster than you are neener neener") .... $129.99

------------------------------------

Back-to-School Rain Slicker. Brightly patterned all-weather protection in coated rip-stop nylon with reflective strips.

Rain of Arrows Strongbox Poncho

Toxic Rain (Black Lotus) Sou'wester and Fisherman's Cap

Bringer of Rain (Fisherman's Cap only)

Rain Gear each ..... $6.99

------------------------------------

In the Kitchen

Tangy Map Candy. Forget your bland SweetTarts, Rockets, Mentos, and Bottle Caps. Send a roll of oldey-timey oddly-shaped map Sour Fizzy Wafers to a friend in the know. Each roll contains 25 randomly-assorted Maps in 11 different flavours and 3 different rarities. One in 150,000 rolls of Maps will contain a super-rare Untainted Paradise, Cortex, Beachhead, or Gorge in a super secret flavour.

Choose from: Original Recipe, War for the Atlas, Awakening, or round shapes.

Each roll .... $2.99 Display case of Maps candies .... $21.99

Sin and Innocence pepper/salt mills and shakers. These handsome ceramic and chrome steel grinders add fresh taste to any dish. Silicone bung holes allow easy refills. not shown: Tangmazu garlic press. What's that smell? Beguile your palate with this chrome plated power press that comes apart for 100% yield and easy cleaning and storage. Dishwasher safe.

Set .... $29.99

Molten Jugg cast-iron skillet and Dutch oven set. Cook like you mean it. These pre-seasoned cast iron implements are designed to distribute heat flawlessly equally, for high-temperature needs such as Toad-in-the-Hole and flambé dishes. Hand-turned jadeite handles.

Molten Set .... $399.99

Breach-fast In Bed Serving Tray. Set of 5. These lacquered bamboo serving trays nestle securely in place on any surface. Ring base for rotating ease of access to a wide variety of breakfast dishes. Tea cozy and creamer slot keep hot drinks hot, and cold drinks cold. Choose from Xoph-Boiled Egg, Ham and Esh, Uul-Mudammas, To-Tul Cereal, and Spicy Chayula Supreme.

Breach Trays .... $29.99
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Drop shipping isn't a new idea....but I'm glad you are going ahead with it so I can buy some swag instead of just MTX.
Last edited by loudpinks2000 on Jun 23, 2021, 1:01:14 AM
"
Quelex wrote:
More options that are subtle about it being path of exile so that players recognize it but normies don't think much of it.

Still hoping to hear back on the mystery bags from last week! Will you guys post when they have all been reserved so we know if we didn't get one?

Tons of people play this game. You are a normie just like us. Playing PoE doesn't make you special.
An official Tabula Rasa shirt is a must.

Prop weapons could be cool
I think adding things like necklace pendants of a chaos orb or exalted orb. You should also make items to go around the house or desk as decorations. Such as gold plated exalted orb would be cool. Or maybe even a Mirror of Kalandra to hang on the wall that actually works.

I'd never buy a hoodie or hat. I'm more interested in decorations, posters, or nice artwork to decorate things with.
Well, I'm a huge fan of shirts and hoodies, but that's a no-brainer.
I'd personally love to see more posters/banners/flags like the atlas of worlds you did for at least one of the big supporter packs.
Also mugs would be pretty cool.
"
Quelex wrote:
More options that are subtle about it being path of exile so that players recognize it but normies don't think much of it.

Still hoping to hear back on the mystery bags from last week! Will you guys post when they have all been reserved so we know if we didn't get one?

^This, it'd be nice to be able to wear something and not stand out too much while still being recognizable.
Also, Le toucan plush!
"polo" style shirts would be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info