Community Designed Microtransaction - Final Poll

Which concept art would you like to see as the community-designed Cyclone Effect?

Catnado
248415.65%
Grinding Gear
5953.75%
Rainbow
162310.22%
Currency
490630.9%
Sharknado
626939.48%
Poll closed
I voted for Sharknado because Zizaran told me it is the best i can do during current century with my vote points.

Personally, i'd expect gear or rainbow from GGG. Currency effect is too OP to be released for a single skill.
I am pretty sure currency would have won hands down if we had mirrors instead of vaal orbs in the concept art...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
I am pretty sure currency would have won hands down if we had mirrors instead of vaal orbs in the concept art...
Currency was winning pretty massively a few days ago until streamers decided to rig polls by having their communities vote for what they want.

Pretty lame, leave it to streamers to ruin yet another thing, especially a community driven MTX.

Curious as to what GGG is going to do about this. Honestly i think they should just cancel the entire thing now. Cant have shit these days without people ruining for others, might as well just cancel the community MTX.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Currency was winning pretty massively a few days ago until streamers decided to rig polls by having their communities vote for what they want.

Pretty lame, leave it to streamers to ruin yet another thing, especially a community driven MTX.

Curious as to what GGG is going to do about this. Honestly i think they should just cancel the entire thing now. Cant have shit these days without people ruining for others, might as well just cancel the community MTX.

I agree with your sentiments but hesitated to put it that way given that a streamer's following is technically also part of the community... so who am I to judge.

That said, it is concerning that streamers basically run the entire show in games these days. Controlling both devs and the player base.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

I agree with your sentiments but hesitated to put it that way given that a streamer's following is technically also part of the community... so who am I to judge.

That said, it is concerning that streamers basically run the entire show in games these days. Controlling both devs and the player base.
Imo it is their fault. Pretty big difference between "Hey, theres a community MTX coming out, you guys should go vote for what you like" and "You guys should go vote sharknado!".

Very big difference in fact and the fact that their communities vote for what they like rather than what they like doesnt make it about the path of exile community so i would go as far as saying theyre completely separate communities they just happen to play the same game.

If they didnt care about getting what they wanted they would have done the first thing and taken their vote and opinion off stream but they didnt, actually quite the opposite by encouraging poll brigading.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Fuck sharknado its so stupid
Wtf
this sharknado cycolne mtx will be the reminder for the payed streamer bullshit and it will be forever in the game. im totally fine with that.
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
All of a sudden it feels like my vote won’t matter anymore because the winner will always be what a streamer tells their viewers to vote for.

Also Way to have a “community” driven poll and then remove the link from the main page so the only incoming traffic would be from others saying click on the link found under x, y, and z, and vote for what I tell you.
c'mon bois! we can't let that nasty sharknado win!

we need to make sure the vastly superior currency cyclone mtx wins at all costs!!!

VOTE currency!

you can make a difference! Vote FOR your wallet!

(this advertisement was paid for by the currency cyclone super fan foundation)
"
CycloneSP wrote:
c'mon bois! we can't let that nasty sharknado win!

we need to make sure the vastly superior currency cyclone mtx wins at all costs!!!

VOTE currency!

you can make a difference! Vote FOR your wallet!

(this advertisement was paid for by the currency cyclone super fan foundation)

Or we could let Sharknado Cyclone MTX win and wait for a limited-time offer for the other MTXs, for a very cheap price of 50 Dollars each :V

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info