Community Designed Microtransaction - Final Poll

Which concept art would you like to see as the community-designed Cyclone Effect?

Catnado
248415.65%
Grinding Gear
5953.75%
Rainbow
162310.22%
Currency
490630.9%
Sharknado
626939.48%
Poll closed
I voted for Sharknado, but my honest opinion is I like them all.

Make all of them, sell them as a bundle, and donate proceeds to an awesome charity.
if sharks win please make them VISIBLE! not just a cheap shark-like something :)
Last edited by mystiqo on Jun 10, 2021, 1:18:04 PM
We also need a shark spell mtx then, so we can cast on crit or Cast while channeling sharks out of the cyclone for real Sharknado feeling.
omg how is cat nado losing? i supposed we all had a deal to make it come real xD
"
Grekey wrote:
omg how is cat nado losing? i supposed we all had a deal to make it come real xD

Because Sharknado is the best movie on this planet.
!boost currency
Cassia supremacy
The less appealing is winning, classic normie poe community
"
Kraisty wrote:
Streamers asking for vote in determined MTX is an real shame...

It at least shows that the average stream follower is still a mindless peon that bases their actions on what a random person tells them they should do.

If that ever wasn't the case, most streamers would likely lose their livelihood as all their sponsors wouldn't want anything to do with them without their mindless horde that just takes what is said as absolute.
I like the catnado the best, but given the race is actually between currency and sharknado, there's no contest at all.

The currency one looks awful, and sharknado is almost as good as catnado, so sharknado gets my vote.
+1 for Sharknado (Shark Typhoon for all those MtG nerds, you know who you are).

Though I legit like the Grinding Gear one and it nearly got my vote

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info