Community Designed Microtransaction - Final Poll

Which concept art would you like to see as the community-designed Cyclone Effect?

Catnado
248415.65%
Grinding Gear
5953.75%
Rainbow
162310.22%
Currency
490630.9%
Sharknado
626939.48%
Poll closed
abstained
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
I am pretty sure currency would have won hands down if we had mirrors instead of vaal orbs in the concept art...
Currency was winning pretty massively a few days ago until streamers decided to rig polls by having their communities vote for what they want.

Pretty lame, leave it to streamers to ruin yet another thing, especially a community driven MTX.

Curious as to what GGG is going to do about this. Honestly i think they should just cancel the entire thing now. Cant have shit these days without people ruining for others, might as well just cancel the community MTX.

Do you know what's even worse about all that thing? People come to play videogames to relax and take a break from IRL crap like puppet politicians, religion fanatics, fake elections, rigged statistics and so on. Now, we have it right here too.

GGG screwed up big time with streamer prioroty and overall 3.14 launch big time not so long time ago, their reputation is scuffed already. Now, if they do it again i don't even know what to say honestly. As would Trialmaster say: "This trial will see your downfall".
Sharknado
"
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
I am pretty sure currency would have won hands down if we had mirrors instead of vaal orbs in the concept art...
Currency was winning pretty massively a few days ago until streamers decided to rig polls by having their communities vote for what they want.

Pretty lame, leave it to streamers to ruin yet another thing, especially a community driven MTX.

Curious as to what GGG is going to do about this. Honestly i think they should just cancel the entire thing now. Cant have shit these days without people ruining for others, might as well just cancel the community MTX.

Do you know what's even worse about all that thing? People come to play videogames to relax and take a break from IRL crap like puppet politicians, religion fanatics, fake elections, rigged statistics and so on. Now, we have it right here too.

GGG screwed up big time with streamer prioroty and overall 3.14 launch big time not so long time ago, their reputation is scuffed already. Now, if they do it again i don't even know what to say honestly. As would Trialmaster say: "This trial will see your downfall".

At least we can still vote with our wallets...
"
Ticklish_Corn wrote:

At least we can still vote with our wallets...

"Zizaran here. Guys, guys! I need you all to buy the best mtx there is, Sharknado Cyclone! That way GGG knows this is the best MTX hands down!"
Sharknado and Catnado...has our community really fallen this far?

...I voted for the gear.
...narf
"
JoeShmo wrote:
Real great to see Zizaran use his influence to steal away a victory for Currency Nado.

It says more of the people who followed and voted as desired than it does for somebody who used their influence.
...narf
Lmao y'all really salty about not getting your awful currency thing. Sharknado is winning, just suck it up and get over it. It's a mtx, theres a thousand more in the game.

The community at large wants shark, so we get shark. Simple as that
Give my shark and currency tornado and i´ll buy both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info