0.9.9e Patch Notes

i can try the shadow if i had the beta key :c
So excited for the new class! I just want to say keep up the great work, you guys thoroughly impress me with every patch
"
Dante007z7 wrote:
when has been OBT???

Planned for June.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97
Necropolis: 98
"
LadyDevimon wrote:

I run with one leecher

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

/rant
"
Chris wrote:
"
alegur wrote:
Chris, it will be possible to switch off displaying the status of gems in the settings?

After the public weekend we're definitely going to investigate changes like this, to make it less annoying for some players :)

I really like this change. Its nice to see when the gems are coming up...sometimes though it seems like the EXP bar for them hardly moves, like they are up there to long.

With the possible change, can we have a slider to choose at what percentage to show the status? Looks like its pretty close to 75% presently...make them a slider:

Show Gem Progress: 5%--|---------------25%

Options like....
World Chat Off [ ]
Local Chat Off [ ]
Deny Team Invites [ ]
<----really annoying when offers are spamming you.
SAVE OPTIONS [ ] <----really annoying to login, hit esc, select correct Tab, select Turn Off World Chat [x], Apply....Then E_memoryOut....and REPEAT.

CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
Last edited by Greybear1andonly on May 13, 2012, 5:46:05 PM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.9eThe most common question during the last public weekend was about how to level up gems. A lot of work can be done making it nicer for high level players and I assure you it's a priority.

the most common question asked during this public weekend was:

"how do i get passed those tree roots?"

second most common question:

"what do I do after oak?"
Last edited by Darkfyre on May 14, 2012, 5:08:59 AM
Game is still unplayable, I'd have prefered PoE over Diablo 3 but you give me no choice.

You can add 1000 cool features, as long as your game becomes unresponsive with increasing number of enemies (~8 seems to be threshold), playing your game is of no joy.

You have been ignoring this problem so far, so: cya!
"
misterioes wrote:
Game is still unplayable, ...

... unresponsive with increasing number of enemies (~8 seems to be threshold), ...

Sorry to see anyone leave.

What I did notice is that in all your posts, you meantion laggy performance 1 other time, but not once did you meantion your hardware setup.

My hardware is listed in every post I make, I played a witch right up til this last round of patches...9Zombies, 17skels and alot more enemies without a real complaint of LAG.

So, either your system is worse than mine or your using Wireless.
CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
"
misterioes wrote:
Game is still unplayable, I'd have prefered PoE over Diablo 3 but you give me no choice.

You can add 1000 cool features, as long as your game becomes unresponsive with increasing number of enemies (~8 seems to be threshold), playing your game is of no joy.

Post me your specs and graphic options, I will try to help you. But first, disable vsync and antialiasing then hit apply.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
My computer is around the middle and my screen resolution is 1280x1024, but I noticed that if i reduce it to 1024x768, disable shadows, v-sync, antialiasing and everything else, the game runs fine.

I have to support that guy, that the game DEFINITELY needs some optimization, I don't care about running on lower resolution, but PoE is the type of game that should be running perfectly smooth. This is why Diablo II, Starcraft I and WoW were so big - because they were perfectly optimized.

There are many games, like AION for example, that are poorly optimized. Someone with a brand new computer wouldn't notice a thing, but how many actually own a brand new computer? I really like PoE and support it, because it has the potential to be the new Diablo. (Diablo III is such joke.)

I suggest you look into the optimization of PoE and you will really benefit from that. The game is hard as it is, and this certain lack of optimization is making it even harder at times.

Best of luck and let's see PoE on top one day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info