0.9.9e Patch Notes

Higher lvl players dont need informing about their gems being ready for leveling up, at all.

Edit: Spelling corrections.
Last edited by irnbru69 on May 11, 2012, 7:09:47 PM
U rock guys!
"
Silty wrote:

Any plans to add at least a little segregation to hardcore, maybe separate normal from everyone else? :)

I totally support this - the Trolls in Normal HC really gets distracting
I'm BACK :)
I got corruption error for this patch (saying "the pack file has corruption which can be fixed by reclamation")
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on May 11, 2012, 7:14:56 PM
GGG, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!
Had to get that out of my system. Thanks. ^.^
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
with this bug (yes it is) of gem status overlapping the stats of loot on the ground you hover over with the mouse you actually killed the gaming experience alot cause bugs in the UI are alot more serious than bugs in the gameplay when it comes to convince new players to play the game as open weekend is for, isn't it. fast patches are ok but it seems nobody tested the new feature of gem status display before deploying it in the patch...
this can happen in other companies practicing agile programming i know well, but i won't tell you ;-)

edit:
just see you guys fixed it in the patch, good work!1
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 11, 2012, 7:46:28 PM
"
Xapti wrote:
I got corruption error for this patch (saying "the pack file has corruption which can be fixed by reclamation")

Delete content.ggpk and redownload :( Sorry!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
yeah I'm already doing that. I'm using my alpha data, so it's not as big of a download.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Play it on the Alpha realm Xapti :)
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
Chris, it will be possible to switch off displaying the status of gems in the settings?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info