[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
TeTounes wrote:
Hey, build looks pretty fun, i probably gonna leaguestart with this build,
but i was wondering if it's doable as a scion instead ?

i'd like to change build when i have enough currency because the build i want to do is not league starter friendly but got bored of leveling a 2nd character

I've updated the leveling PoB and included a tankier version. That'll be easier for Scion to follow.

thx a lot !
Hello, great build, i'm enjoying it so far :) I transitionned to LL smoothly (around 200~ chaos to make the switch), but I still feel a bit squishy from time to time (5.7k ES for now)

How do you substain mana ? Having precision aura is quite a burden, it's my main issue right now. I'll probably keep it to level 1 until I find a solution (not sure what it is yet)
Hi Qosmoz,

Thanks for the build. I have been away a couple of leagues and picked this up for 3.19 league start and beyond.

Question - do you have any thoughts on life/spell suppression version at level ~92+ or so and higher investment? I've run a lot of LL builds and am interested in going a little different direction, unfortunately it seems like moving to low life is the bigger improvement in damage and such.

Right now I'm feeling good in yellow maps with capped spell suppression, 3.5k life and ~500 ES, ~75% evade, and a 6 link for blazing salvo. I imagine I can take this into early reds no problem.
"
tnich55 wrote:
Hi Qosmoz,

Thanks for the build. I have been away a couple of leagues and picked this up for 3.19 league start and beyond.

Question - do you have any thoughts on life/spell suppression version at level ~92+ or so and higher investment? I've run a lot of LL builds and am interested in going a little different direction, unfortunately it seems like moving to low life is the bigger improvement in damage and such.

Right now I'm feeling good in yellow maps with capped spell suppression, 3.5k life and ~500 ES, ~75% evade, and a 6 link for blazing salvo. I imagine I can take this into early reds no problem.

yes, that's also good with life version. you can also check the tankier version life based build. That's also spell suppression capped.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I've updated the PoBs and relevant sections in the guide. We take "Champion of the Cause" instead of "Charisma" for anoint to fit 3 main 50% auras in the shield as before. This allows Purity to fit into the build without the need for Enlighted Level 3.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
tnich55 wrote:
Hi Qosmoz,

yes, that's also good with life version. you can also check the tankier version life based build. That's also spell suppression capped.

The tankier life version don´t works in Path Of Building, is my mistake?...
so anyone made into endgame with this in 3.19? im curious about the experiences
yikes i duno about this build.

I'm between the budget and the next version up. Perhaps 15-20divines spent so far maybe more.

How are you getting this to level 95 or higher? theres no real good way to regen. not one that I see from your guide. You end up exiting the game before death way too often during maps due to AN being so fking annoying [Removed by Support]

its great you can KILL bosses in seconds but a [Removed by Support] AN mob just shreds you. FUN STUFF. COOL. YAY.

[Removed by Support] thanks. yes remove my rage inducing rant rather than fixing your game

[Removed by Suppport]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 7, 2022, 11:27:11 PM
Both your mine builds have major issues with degen

can you solve this in your guide, even if you lose some dps?
"
reptoon wrote:
Both your mine builds have major issues with degen

can you solve this in your guide, even if you lose some dps?

Not my builds, all builds have the same issue. Ggg made the defensive grounds damaged scaled to the roof. If that’s what you want to solve, remove the bone hill support and add vitality. That should give enough regen.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info