[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

"
Drax6661 wrote:
nice 3.19

Blazing Salvo now deals 7–10 Fire Damage at gem level 1 (previously 6–9), up to 270–405 at gem level 20 (previously 241–361). Now has 60% Effectiveness of Added Damage (previously 55%).

I think still better to start with eow and with later high investment to convert blazing salvo. I will do that. I miss playing some lightning skill for a while tough. Glory days of ball lightning :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Then, what do you think for next league 3.19?... Better Blazing Salvo, or Eye of Winter?... Thanks in advance...
please make the guide for 3.19 I love this skill and your guide is very complete.
"
guielzera wrote:
please make the guide for 3.19 I love this skill and your guide is very complete.

I will update the guides early next week. They will be ready for the league start.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I'm looking forward for your update :)
I also saw Path of Matth's EoW Miner Inquisitor (runs RF for more Damage) and was wondering about the pros and cons between Sabo and Inquisitor.
"
I'm looking forward for your update :)
I also saw Path of Matth's EoW Miner Inquisitor (runs RF for more Damage) and was wondering about the pros and cons between Sabo and Inquisitor.

I think inquisitor is solid option maybe even better. Since we get many masteries in this build, even trickster might be a contender. Need to build in pob to see
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Will you update 3.19???Please!
"
Thor870 wrote:
Will you update 3.19???Please!

Guide and PoB builds are updated for the upcoming Lake of Kalandra league. I've also updated the Leveling guide (some corrections, some extra clarifications). Please let me know if something is not clear, or is broken with the guide. I'll fix it before the league starts.

Have a great league start everyone. Cheers!
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hey, build looks pretty fun, i probably gonna leaguestart with this build,
but i was wondering if it's doable as a scion instead ?

i'd like to change build when i have enough currency because the build i want to do is not league starter friendly but got bored of leveling a 2nd character
"
TeTounes wrote:
Hey, build looks pretty fun, i probably gonna leaguestart with this build,
but i was wondering if it's doable as a scion instead ?

i'd like to change build when i have enough currency because the build i want to do is not league starter friendly but got bored of leveling a 2nd character

I've updated the leveling PoB and included a tankier version. That'll be easier for Scion to follow.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info