[3.14] Indigon Cast on Crit Ice Nova/Spark Pathfinder - Very tanky, fast, very high DPS

Hello! Build is going amazing, tanky and dps.

However single target dps, I realized my ramp up is kinda slow, when I configured my PoB, noticed my trigger rate isn't near up to standard rate at all. It's at 4.xx or something right now.

Could anyone suggest what I should do right now?
I know removing tailwind is a must.

https://pastebin.com/BtunchYB

EDITED POB - Added Workaround on my cloak, seems to be better, but anything I could improve on?

Thank you so much!
Last edited by drigorin on Jun 4, 2021, 6:45:06 AM
Hi, i cant d decide between this and low life assassin/elementalist. Can you tell which one van be better? And this build os playable as Dual wield or The shield or both? Thinking about ise freezing puls for extra clear when we havent Herald of ice. Thanks for answer
Can anyone have a look at my POB and check if I set it up right this time?

https://pastebin.com/7EAsHt2d
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
In the FAQ you say:

"
And I sustain the mana with heavy mana flask investment, mana recovery investment and mana leech with Cyclone and Essence Sap.

But I don't see Essence Sap allocated in the PoB tree neither annointed.
Last edited by haitike on Jun 6, 2021, 3:39:03 AM
"
haitike wrote:
In the FAQ you say:

"
And I sustain the mana with heavy mana flask investment, mana recovery investment and mana leech with Cyclone and Essence Sap.

But I don't see Essence Sap allocated in the PoB tree neither annointed.

It updated since then he use mind drinker now since with the new tree pathing to mind drinker you can get jewel slot,frenzy charge charge,life leech etc.

The mana leech mechanic stay the same you lose a bit mana leech compare to essence sap but the trade of is you get more life a jewel slot optional frenzy charges etc(power charges if you have enough level that would naturally give you option to drop gloves with crit implicit)
Last edited by YanJJ on Jun 6, 2021, 7:42:52 AM
"

Looks good ye but you really need to balance your cold res. You want cold and lightning res to be highest and the same.(preferably all 3 you have 87 86(cold) 87). Also ice nova counting is 2 just because of when you using frostbolt it will always output 2 ice nova per hit.
Also skip that mana nodes on Druidic Rite and take one on Mana flows instead.

Oh edit i saw that your pob tick lightning res on cluster. You can easily solve that on your ring alone since you can blessed that lower value to match cold and then craft lower fire res
Last edited by YanJJ on Jun 6, 2021, 7:58:44 AM
"
YanJJ wrote:
"

Looks good ye but you really need to balance your cold res. You want cold and lightning res to be highest and the same.(preferably all 3 you have 87 86(cold) 87). Also ice nova counting is 2 just because of when you using frostbolt it will always output 2 ice nova per hit.

Thanks for your comment! my resistances are actually balanced at the moment, not sure why it keeps showing like that, thinking maybe because i got the survivalist which adds + 1 max cold res but everything is 81% balanced uncapped. But i wonder why POB is showing something else
"
"
YanJJ wrote:
"

Thanks for your comment! my resistances are actually balanced at the moment, not sure why it keeps showing like that, thinking maybe because i got the survivalist which adds + 1 max cold res but everything is 81% balanced uncapped. But i wonder why POB is showing something else

Ye look good you can swap ice spear for FP (on cospri)if you want more boss DPS. That about it imo you could also use ice spear instead of hydro so 2 ice spear if you want like little bit more boss dmg trading for QoL of having to swap gems.

The wise oak version is imo not the best boss killer but it stable at everything 40-60m sirus dps is more than enough to do all content if you barely die.

(You will die couple time to phys dmg which will happen because elusive and arcane cloak will always have certain down time unless you use withering step to fix elusive).

But imo it is 100% worth it to use woke inc aoe instead of ES leech when you mapping.

(Back when i did the ice nova version i even swap out ES leech and wise oak for dying sun just so i can map quite comfy with huge aoe)
Last edited by YanJJ on Jun 6, 2021, 8:09:10 AM
"
YanJJ wrote:

Ye look good you can swap ice spear for FP (on cospri)if you want more boss DPS. That about it imo you could also use ice spear instead of hydro so 2 ice spear if you want like little bit more boss dmg trading for QoL of having to swap gems.

The wise oak version is imo not the best boss killer but it stable at everything 40-60m sirus dps is more than enough to do all content if you barely die.

(You will die couple time to phys dmg which will happen because elusive and arcane cloak will always have certain down time unless you use withering step to fix elusive).

But imo it is 100% worth it to use woke inc aoe instead of ES leech when you mapping.

(Back when i did the ice nova version i even swap out ES leech and wise oak for dying sun just so i can map quite comfy with huge aoe)

Oh awesome advice! I have those gems already will definitely try!
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on Jun 6, 2021, 8:14:22 AM
"

Oh awesome advice! I have those gems already will definitely try![/quote]

Ye I took beam build and now sway into dying sun with a algor mortis route instead using creeping frost and kill boss mostly and ice nova if I map but overall it a fun build.(the version I transitioned into is super squishy like you are like 60-70% as tanky as the old one as you lose wise oak)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info