[3.14] Indigon Cast on Crit Ice Nova/Spark Pathfinder - Very tanky, fast, very high DPS

"
Starkkun wrote:
Hello, so i invested quite a lot into this build and i managed to reache the 3rd BP with Woke CoC and i still don't quite get it why my dps it's so low.

This is my PoB https://pastebin.com/6mqab8tY

Any help will be helpful
Thanks

Your crit chance is extremely low. You need to cap it somehow(diamond flask with bench craft crit suffix)

And dont use 2 main skill if you are 3rd BP with 10 APS(just ice nova is enough just put a support link instead of hydro and put hydro somewhere else).

Remove sentinel nodes and the dex around that as it is useless so now you have 2 more points to invest somewhere. You always can sustain bismuth during mapping so your res always cap.

Personally I dont like 3rd BP at all on this build cuz you need so much investment to make it feel good.

And the fact that you literally dont have cinder(it huge dmg boost since it pretty much can potentially get you 20 more dmg on enemy(100 effect)
Last edited by YanJJ on Jun 18, 2021, 6:43:07 PM
Hello, I found either this build or a variation of it on youtube so I thought I would share my progress.

I used this build to farm 40/40 challenges. I am not sure what the dps is at max burst but it feels very good. With a moderate amount of configuration in pob I am easily pulling 30m plus dps but it's more depending on mana spent recently.

I am particularly proud of the double corrupted cospri's malice, very few exist with max attack speed and I made it myself as an end league gamble, pretty pog. Also the assassins mark ring that I worbed myself, it isn't BiS (t1 int would be better than all res) but it's pretty close.

Here is my gear:

I am only at the 14% cooldown recovery breakpoint but I don't feel the need to go for the third, dropping omeyocan would lose too much defenses.
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Hello. Welcome

Hi death,

Great guide! I played your scourge arrow PF back in blight league and it was a blast.

I was really looking forward to playing this one in 3.15... are you going to attempt to make it viable after patch notes? The mana cost on trigger seems like it could actually benefit this build, as long as they don’t delete indigon/archmage. Also, if they don’t properly rebalance PF after the flask nerfs, what’s the next-best class to make it work?

Thanks!
Howdy,

This build looks amazing! I've been saving up for it ever since I saw your post. The build guide is really well written and I can't wait to try it. I've bought most of the gear/jewels/clusters etc. with about 22 ex. I was testing out this build in good ol' blood aqueducts and I noticed that I was having big problems with mama sustain. I definitely haven't invested enough in mama recovery yet, but I'm too broke to fix that now. Hopefully higher investment in this build will be worth it in 3.15. I'm not giving up on this build yet, it looks too dope!

TLDR: How have 3.15 changes affected this build? Does anyone have any tips for skill rotations? I have vortex - archmage - ele weakness - hextouch on left click and it feels rough...

Thanks so much for the build guide Death! Great work! :-)

"
Goddommit wrote:
Howdy,

This build looks amazing! I've been saving up for it ever since I saw your post. The build guide is really well written and I can't wait to try it. I've bought most of the gear/jewels/clusters etc. with about 22 ex. I was testing out this build in good ol' blood aqueducts and I noticed that I was having big problems with mama sustain. I definitely haven't invested enough in mama recovery yet, but I'm too broke to fix that now. Hopefully higher investment in this build will be worth it in 3.15. I'm not giving up on this build yet, it looks too dope!

TLDR: How have 3.15 changes affected this build? Does anyone have any tips for skill rotations? I have vortex - archmage - ele weakness - hextouch on left click and it feels rough...

Thanks so much for the build guide Death! Great work! :-)

Don't really recommend this build in 3.15, it's 90% dead already due to trigger with mana, to make it work you will need to spam Lavianga's Spirt, spamming it. You will die alot due to MOM won't work most of time due to low mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info