[3.14] Indigon Cast on Crit Ice Nova/Spark Pathfinder - Very tanky, fast, very high DPS

Super nice build. Can i go woth ice spear/freezing Pulse and Dual wield? Think about scion vs pathfinder for it. I like freezing Pulse coc style 😀
"
Michy123 wrote:
Super nice build. Can i go woth ice spear/freezing Pulse and Dual wield? Think about scion vs pathfinder for it. I like freezing Pulse coc style 😀

If you go dual wielding I personally think scion is better for what you want to approach.

But ye ice spear and freezing pulse is nice but then you wont need to balance your res with wise oak because you are using dying sun mostly. But you would probably need 100% effect for that extra proj. And swaping out FP for CF on bossing.

But imo ice spear approach lack that oumph on clearing because PF version doesn't have explode source or using HoI. Which is why ice nova feel smoother for overall content.
PF is perfectly fine for dual wield ice spear / FP. You can check my setup

https://pastebin.com/eB8ez7s0

I have compared PF and Scion many times on POB and personally I still prefer PF over Scion for following reasons:

- Scion cannot get 100% flask effectiveness for the 4th projectile on dying sun. The difference in DPS is big for ice spear
- More uptime on flasks which is important on encounters like Sirus
- Faster/ tankier
- No need to rely on spamming bottled faith for elemental ailment immunity

The real advantage of Scion to me is getting the extra 4 passive points and more efficient access to jewel nodes. Most people would use that on unnatural instinct/ lethal pride/ transcendent flesh in the wheel for big raw DPS.

One thing to note also is most Scion versions are just scaling up mana for arcane cloak buff at the expense of life. This build is more about scaling up mana recovery through jewels and getting more out of Indigon buff.

Also note that I am using less duration on arcane cloak to increase mana spent for ramping up Indigon. I find that more consistent than Vortex- Archmage.
"
Mostly done with the build and tried to min max it with my jewels. Pretty insane build so far and kills mostly any boss in seconds. Decided to take 2 medium cluster for Aoe, but can be swapped with dmg ones or ones with more flaks effect duration

https://pastebin.com/yFKBsccu

I saw one of these jewels and it costs minimum of 40ex, how much did it cost you so far? genuinely interested as I might do the same.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
"
Mostly done with the build and tried to min max it with my jewels. Pretty insane build so far and kills mostly any boss in seconds. Decided to take 2 medium cluster for Aoe, but can be swapped with dmg ones or ones with more flaks effect duration

https://pastebin.com/yFKBsccu

I saw one of these jewels and it costs minimum of 40ex, how much did it cost you so far? genuinely interested as I might do the same.

Depending on my luck between 2ex an 20ex for each, took me 4days to craft these, mostly because the bases or some cratfs wasnt aviable
I haven't found anyone comment on this - how are people playing without warding on a flask? Not being curse immune from a flask makes playing quite difficult. Is it coming from somewhere else?

Also, has anyone managed to fit a torrents reclamation into the build that could share a pob?
"

Depending on my luck between 2ex an 20ex for each, took me 4days to craft these, mostly because the bases or some cratfs wasnt aviable

Nice thank you!
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
I haven't found anyone comment on this - how are people playing without warding on a flask? Not being curse immune from a flask makes playing quite difficult. Is it coming from somewhere else?

Also, has anyone managed to fit a torrents reclamation into the build that could share a pob?

If you want you can use atziri reflection. Beam roll his map without temp chain/invulnerability/(potentially enfeeble) and have silence immunity the rest of elemental the curses are easily dealt with since bismuth.

I personally use atziri reflection for more offensive flask.
Hello, so i invested quite a lot into this build and i managed to reache the 3rd BP with Woke CoC and i still don't quite get it why my dps it's so low.

This is my PoB https://pastebin.com/6mqab8tY

Any help will be helpful
Thanks
So, in your main build PoB I noticed you only had 95% crit, how is that enough?

Trying to set up this build and I'm having a bitch of a time getting to 99% crit chance, any ideas? Might just invest in some high-crit jewels but they're so expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info