Game Mechanics Q&A Answers

when trialmaster buff rate? why it spawn SOOO rare??
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
-"Can you buy me some eggs?"

-"Sure, how many?"

-"Xibaqua should be enough"

Questions:

In the above conversation, how many eggs would I recieve considering that Xibaqua is a confirmed numeric according to the Divine Orb?

Are you does GGG percieve a majority of people to use the often more conventional numerics like 1, 5 or 7 or do they tend to use numerics like Doryani?

Is it just poor game design [Removed by Support] to use a numeric on the server side for something presented as a non-numeric and then claim an item that changes numeric values is working as expected?
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on May 20, 2021, 3:13:01 PM
"
CyrusBlackXXX wrote:
"
J4zzyJ wrote:
"
willeke wrote:
Thanks for all the answers ... but I'm still here wondering why Fanaticism's more cast speed doesn't apply to Flamethrower Trap. :'(

Fanaticism applies to spells you cast yourself. So not to totems/mines/traps.

at this point ... I`m wondering why is that(Fanaticism) even in the game to start with? is so used...by literally the whole player base (3 players) and man inquisitor is nice to play but fanaticism is just not there, the idea is GREAT ... implementation is Dog S...t

Fanatacism works for brands cast speed (and other bonuses). If you want to prove to yourself that brand's skills are casted by you, do arcanist brand with righteous fire. Spoiler: it just casts righteous fire on you, hence the proof.

"
QQPQ wrote:
I'm super disappointed the multiplayer bleed question didn't get answered. It was asked by multiple people.

Here's the short version of the question, in case anyone has a definitive answer:

If two players hit an enemy with bleeds, and one of those players is using Crimson Dance, but the other isn't, how does that interaction work?

My presumption is that, because the player who has Crimson Dance has hit the enemy, that the enemy can have 8 bleeds on it, and that only one of those bleeds (at most) can be from the player that doesn't have Crimson Dance.

But it would make just as much sense if either A) The "extra" bleed stacks were lost every time a bleed was inflicted by a non-Crimson Dance using source or B) As long as at least one bleed was from a source with Crimson Dance, they could have up to 8 bleeds from any source, regardless of whether that source has Crimson Dance or not.

Strictly speaking, Crimson Dance should read that you can have "8 *active* bleeds on a target" to be more clear. Damage over time effects like ignite and bleed (as well as many other effects) can be "inflicted" several times on the same target, but at any given point only the highest damage effect will take place. Read the ignite/bleed pages on the wiki (definitely the ignite details it out clearly).

What this would mean is that each player will have however many bleeds as they can inflict on the target, however one player will have only 1 active at most, while the other will have up to 8 active at most. If the player w/out Crimson Dance has the stronger bleed (which is likely), theirs will be in effect in addition 7 others from the fellow with Crimson dance.
"
I don`t know if anyone from GGG can answer but maybe someone from the community

if I have different additive effects how are they calculated?

Ex: Ball Lightning: Deals 25 to 468 Lightning Damage

and i have
90% increased Spell Damage
130% increased Elemental Damage
170% increased Lightning Damage

is it like a simple additive thing and like having the same of 390% spell or 390% Lightning or 390% Elemental ? or are they calculated differently?

I just want to know if there is any benefit to having different additive stats or it's all the same

They would be added together before multiplying your damage, so you would, as you noted, do 390% increased damage (or base * 4.9).

From a coding perspective, I believe each variable is given it's own summed value (i.e. spell damage is the sum of all non-conditional bonuses to spell damage). When calculating damage, checks are made for which conditions are met, or which variables should be accepted, and then those are added together to determine the multiplier.
Great to readthis
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Does increase effect of non-damaging ailments also apply to skitter bots? the in-game character sheet shows the bots have my increase effects but does it affect their auras?
"As you are now, I once was.
As I am now, so shall you be.
So be prepare to follow me..."
"
Does increase effect of non-damaging ailments also apply to skitter bots? the in-game character sheet shows the bots have my increase effects but does it affect their auras?

Taken from wiki:
Chilling and Shocking Auras are a property of Skitterbot minions, not a player so they wont benefit from modifiers affecting player Auras like "Increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras" or "Increased Area of Effect of Non-Curse Auras".
do cartography scarabs affect blighted map drops from cassia?
When will the next Game Mechanics Q&A be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info