Game Mechanics Q&A Answers

Wow that is a wall of text. This is going into the text to speech for some bedtime listening.
Does Life Recovery Rate benefit energy shield regeneration granted by Zealot's Oath?

No. That's Energy Shield Recovery, not Life Recovery.

I am using vitality on an ES build with CI. The vitality aura gives me extra ES generation per second (140 - 333 at 20/20% quality gem)
Will there be a follow-up with more answers next week or later?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
If totems are your hits and warchief totems are hitting for melee then why does gore shockwave on the Cauteriser not proc from warchief totem hits?
Just want to say thank you for taking the time to answer all of these questions.
is it intentional that Berek's Respite doesn't prolif properly when also using Xoph's Nurture (caused by the Ignite Proliferation)?

As it is, only one or the other happens, probably because of difference in AoE overlap. It seems that Ignite Prolif comes before Berek's Respite prolif.

Bug or intentional?
"
kiwichap wrote:
Does Life Recovery Rate benefit energy shield regeneration granted by Zealot's Oath?

No. That's Energy Shield Recovery, not Life Recovery.

I am using vitality on an ES build with CI. The vitality aura gives me extra ES generation per second (140 - 333 at 20/20% quality gem)

Of course it does, lol.

Vitality grants you life regen, Zealot's Oath converts it.

Life Recovery Rate only affects life. Not ES.
Yes a friend said the same thing.... thanks for clarification
"
Elemental Hit choses an element each time you attack, and that same choice is used for all damage from that attack (which could hit any number of enemies). The weapon converts damage at random, which inherently happens for each hit (because that's when damage is evaluated).

This is really absurd if you think of ranged weapons instead of Story of the Vaal.

Doomfletch + Elemental Hit + Pierce = arrow of a random element that can hit up to 3 targets, but because the weapon's element is chosen on hit it will barely affect 67% of the things it hits, and really good the other 33% of the time.

I would be incredibly bummed to discover that these weapons sabotage Elemental Hit if I were trying to make a Trinity build.

I think it would be a good QoL move to make Elemental Hit and Wild Strike force all hits to choose the same element, whether or not Combat Focus jewels are in use. There aren't too many sources of this effect, and the weapons that grant it aren't in danger of being oppressively meta any time soon. (6L Doomfletch's Prism is currently 60 chaos in Ultimatum, and a Relic version of Story of the Vaal is worth a mere 5 chaos.)
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
Last edited by hexadecima on May 18, 2021, 9:59:27 PM
Does Frost Bomb calculate crit chance on cast or on explosion?

For example if I spend 800 mana to cast Frost Bomb for the kalisa crit bonus will it apply for the explosion or was that calculated on cast?

Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info