0.10.5 Deployment Timeline and Upcoming Race Events

"
Melkrow wrote:
Actually...I'm slightly disappointed by GGG this time around. If last week you said you were gonna delay the patch for 2 weeks, then I wouldn't have been disappointed. I hate liers. I know things come up and blah blah blah, but honestly I don't care. Just don't lie, I don't care how long you take. Carrot on a stick is bad business practice in the long run.

But I want an Umpalumpa NOW DADDY!!!
"
fourthx wrote:
Actually...I'm slightly disappointed by GGG this time around. If last week you said you were gonna delay the patch for 2 weeks, then I wouldn't have been disappointed. I hate liers. I know things come up and blah blah blah, but honestly I don't care. Just don't lie, I don't care how long you take. Carrot on a stick is bad business practice in the long run.

Common practice in GGG. Big things in CB was often delayed 4-5 times.
They should just stop this weekly updates... they do more harm than good imho.

It why i quit GW2 for example... they have monthly patches? yes they have. No other MMO in business have this. Too bad that patches are small, rushed, content in bland, unbalanced and bugged. And i can finish all that they add in couple hours.

Quality over quantity. Period.

Also adding new stuff that WILL HAVE issues and bugs for fix (which takle time and which will delay 'real' fixes again) when that game is full of not-fixed old ones is just SUICIDAL for small team. Idk but its seems that all of GGG is pernamently drunk or smth lol.
Last edited by KarraKurri on Apr 4, 2013, 8:38:39 AM
FOUR TO FIVE MORE DAYS?

This better be the best patch ever!

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
"
p0t wrote:
Anxiously awaiting the new supports!

People still dont realize that desync is not only avoidable but almost 100% your fault. It's funny how people that race often don't have issues with desync and are able to place consistantly, yet some people that don't practice and have no idea how desync happens continue to QQ and claim HC is unplayable. Just stop already, L2P cause you're bad and posts like that affirm it.

Lol, how clueless are you ?
^^ how many season 1 points do you and the rest of teh desync QQers have, oh yeh 0, thanks L2P, bye.

Omg the patch is taking longer than originally expected NOW IM MAD. I am a self important douche I cant be expected to wait when I was promised that it should be already ready ggrrr.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Apr 4, 2013, 8:45:46 AM
Keep up the great work guys and don't work too hard. Glad to see things happening the way they are. I am excited to see what season 2 has to offer, maybe I will participate more.
"
KarraKurri wrote:
"
p0t wrote:
Anxiously awaiting the new supports!

People still dont realize that desync is not only avoidable but almost 100% your fault. It's funny how people that race often don't have issues with desync and are able to place consistantly, yet some people that don't practice and have no idea how desync happens continue to QQ and claim HC is unplayable. Just stop already, L2P cause you're bad and posts like that affirm it.

What a bullshit. Take your 5$ and go away plz.

Also... 1,5 week of delay (delayed two times in a row) on small patch with 3 support gems. Expect Act3exppack in December or in 2014. :/

I never die to desync so I would agree..

Also the gems were in alpha over 2 weeks ago. They needed more balancing/time like GGG said... calm down.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
p0t wrote:
^^ how many season 1 points do you and the rest of teh desync QQers have, oh yeh 0, thanks L2P, bye.

I have a decent amount of points good sir... I've placed as high as 3rd in my class in races and as high as 13th overall... I'm not a terrible player. Desync is not 100% avoidable.
"
p0t wrote:
almost 100% your fault.

"
Powster wrote:

I never die to desync so I would agree..

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
p0t wrote:

Oh, of course.

Because I don't have a competitive bone in my body, because I simply don't get any enjoyment whatsoever out of being up against a clock, because I therefore don't take part in races (but really enjoy watching and following them); it is not possible for me to encounter desync and I have no grounds at all to give (asked for) feedback about desync in the beta.

How silly of me to overlook that.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info