Game window freezes when I hover mouse pointer over the game

Me too. This sucks.
Same here.
Are you trying to tell me something GGG?
"
MadVicar wrote:
Same for me. As soon as hover over the client fps drops to 0. I have it on windowed, so as long as the cursor is on the taskbar and not in the game, i can log in with Enter... but not play the game as it literally freezes.

exactly what hapened with me. i can log in with enter but ingame cant move around too. so its useless
"
Darkseus wrote:
"
Wyrm_ wrote:
Simply buy the new cursor supporter pack, along with it you will have full access to your game screen. A small price to pay to play such a fine indy game.

So you're telling me I can't play the game because they introduced mouse cursors and at the same time created a new bug? I can't even change my settings, even less play with microtransactions.

The timing is most unfortunate lel
Same.
"
MadVicar wrote:
"
Darkseus wrote:
"
Wyrm_ wrote:
Simply buy the new cursor supporter pack, along with it you will have full access to your game screen. A small price to pay to play such a fine indy game.

So you're telling me I can't play the game because they introduced mouse cursors and at the same time created a new bug? I can't even change my settings, even less play with microtransactions.

The timing is most unfortunate lel

It may not be unfortunate. It may actually be the cause.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
We're looking into the problem. Sorry for the trouble.

We have reproduced the problem on Windows 7 and 8.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on May 11, 2021, 10:10:05 PM
same problem here. have tried windowed, fullscreen, windowed fullscreen and both renderers with no luck. i would experiment with changing more settings but navigating the menus is too much of a pain lol
"
keysha666 wrote:
Hello,

After the recent patch I have encountered rendering bug:

When mousehover over the game window the game freezes and when I unhover the mouse pointer from the game window it start rendering as nothing happen.

It freezez game in any animation ( GGG loading screen, rendering Login screen )
When freezed could not see the right picture and actions are blocked.

This is the exact problem that i have. Didnt know if it was just me. And yes, it happened right after the patch.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
We're looking into the problem. Sorry for the trouble.
If you're experiencing this problem on Windows 10, please PM me your dxdiag.

We have reproduced the problem on Windows 7 and 8.

maybe you could explain why a bug fix patch was nearly 800 megs to begin with too.....
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info