Game window freezes when I hover mouse pointer over the game

Hello,

After the recent patch I have encountered rendering bug:

When mousehover over the game window the game freezes and when I unhover the mouse pointer from the game window it start rendering as nothing happen.

It freezez game in any animation ( GGG loading screen, rendering Login screen )
When freezed could not see the right picture and actions are blocked.

Last edited by keysha666 on May 11, 2021, 8:37:25 PM
Last bumped on May 12, 2021, 6:34:58 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i have the same thing happening, if you tab out the client responds, if you try and login it stays frozen
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Same here, though there is some possibility of input, clicks are registered, but I need to tab out and have cursor on over some other window for game to update, keep rendering, and it freezes every time mouse cursor is hovered over game.

Running game on windows 10, RX580, windowed mode, vulkan renderer - though I was able to change to DirectX11 and same was happening.
"
eTo_PL wrote:
Same here, though there is some possibility of input, clicks are registered, but I need to tab out and have cursor on over some other window for game to update, keep rendering, and it freezes every time mouse cursor is hovered over game.

Running game on windows 10, RX580, windowed mode, vulkan renderer - though I was able to change to DirectX11 and same was happening.

it is broken for win 7 and 8.1 too
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Same Here after patch i cant put mouse over game screen becausee all stop, i am w7 user
Exact same problem here, on two different PCs (mine and my wife's)

win7 on both
Same here. Cannot run the game since patch, everything weird and so slow (like 6 to 10 seconds lag).
Simply buy the new cursor supporter pack, along with it you will have full access to your game screen. A small price to pay to play such a fine indy game.
Since last patch, client stay black and I can't do anything, even login
IGN Crimace
same problem here
whats happen?????
i try everything i imagine to solve the problem
nothing works

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info