[3.14] Wild Strike Replica Last Resort Juggernaut - 10M+ DPS, T1 Clearspeed, Facetank Endgame

Ok, I farmed those Replica Last Resorts (took way longer than I expected) and levelled up a Juggernaut. I'm in maps now, but I feel very squishy, especially in Ultimatums where I seem to get one-shot very often. I recently crafted an Elder life gain on hit ring to see if that will help keeping my life topped up so that one-shots are less likely.

I also still have the uber lab to do. That might help as well.

But those boots... Man - are they rare? I never played during Ritual league, but I have been farming Rituals in Haewark Hamlet with no luck at all. Best I've got is the block chance boots a couple of times. Is there a secret to where the base drops? I.e. should I look in another region? Are they gated by zone level? Currently I'm running yellow maps and delving to try to get a few levels and thus raising my base hp some...

I'm almost given up on this build - I'm considering a CI HoWA build instead, which at least seems to have enough hp to react to damage spikes. The damage might be worse, but to be honest I'm not seeing crazy damage numbers from this build yet either. Sure, trash mobs go down fast, but rares take some time and often require the user of flasks and totems to not cause unnecessary delays.

Is there a break point hp value where it becomes possible to tank Ultimatum hits and red tier maps - or is it down to luck and not just standing in the fire? The OP seems to handle lots of difficult content, but I die to T6 Ultimatums repeatedly with ~2500 unreserved hp. The same is true for some Heist content (Laboratory? in particular). After spending so much time farming the Replicas and gearing up for this build, it seems a bit disappointing - unless I'm missing something really vital (I've been gone from the game for a year after all).

I was really looking forward to a tanky and high dps melee build with a fun focus on accuracy, but it doesn't feel that way at all right now.
(I still haven't gotten the boots, but I don't see how that will help with my squishiness - unless the leech dps makes that much of a difference).

Sorry for sounding negative. It might be me being a bad player. =)
Has everybody quit the league already? =)

The build fares better now. I've got two Elder rings with life gain on hit, and have pushed my hp up to 2 800. I also got a higher life helmet instead of Obscurantis. I still die to juiced-up maps and if I blink during Ultimatums, but I can handle T11 maps now at least, at lvl 86.

...but still no boots... :\
hi, im iinterested in playing this build in the next league, its possible to league start it in some way until i get the two claws and the boot? or its better to league start with a different build and after getting the item transition to it
is it league start viable?
Seems like a POB warrior build. You're not going to have frenzy charges on bosses, nor will you have power charges. Vaal warchief probably also won't be up for the entire fight... DPS is more like 2m~ which, for the cost of the build.. is pretty low (He's also using 4 lvl 5 awakened gems)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info