[3.14] Wild Strike Replica Last Resort Juggernaut - 10M+ DPS, T1 Clearspeed, Facetank Endgame

Hi, I am currently trying out this build and it's been really enjoyable so far. i'm not very far into late game yet and I'm kinda confused on the mechanic to keep health at below 50% without 50% health reservation. Sorry I'm a newbie to this game.
pop blood rage at the start of a map or before you enter a map.

once you degen below 50%, you'll stay there.

Alternatively, you could put arrogance with aspect of the spider and lose one of the flat auras.
ahh I see, I missed that, thanks for the reply! I'm having a lot of fun with this build. Thanks for sharing this awesome build!
One more question if you don mind, is there a good alternative to lethal pride timeless jewel? or is the jewel a must.
Which pantheons?
i am currently lvl 77 the build is a lot of fun though still dying quit a good amount probably i need more life

my question is what is the recommended pantheons as it was not mentioned
should i go for standard lunaris / shakari , or focus on regen like akarali and tukahoma or something like that ?

i know its all good but i would appreciate if you would tell me whats the best recommended for over all situations

thanks
Last edited by nightwishn on May 6, 2021, 7:11:28 AM
i'm playing this amazing build and i love it. i need some ideas to upgrades. my character profile is open. i know that i need awakened Gems, but what more i can doo ?
Hello there, im doing this build and atm i don't understand why do you setup both ancestral warchief and ancestral protector if we can only summon 1 up at time.
Hello. I have invested around 55-60 exalts into this build and i'm kinda disappointed tbh. I cannot facetank anything and surely not endgame. I'm only lvl81 so i understand im far away from being full level but im already stuggling in tier 12. Every ultimatums is a like a fight for you life. A lot of bosses just one shot me. Same for harvest seed. And i dont facetank all the time like im invicible. But every big hit is a death for sure.

Maybe im doing something wrong. But for 55 exalts into a build, i want to at least clear some content.
I am feeling the same at lvl 81 also - but I figure missing afew more cluster passives / hp passives on tree will make a diff.

I've pumped bit of ex into getting my build up also - playstyle is awesome but at 5k hp and half of that reserved I get the one shots also haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info