[3.14] Wild Strike Replica Last Resort Juggernaut - 10M+ DPS, T1 Clearspeed, Facetank Endgame

ive been playing this build and its been great. Havent done maps past T12, but since i didnt like dying, ive built a bit more defensively.

I changed skitterbots for flesh and stone, put on a jade flask for great evade chance, changed the chest piece to a brass dome to reach 90% phys mitigation with endurance charges. And i am currently getting +% chance to block on corrupted replica last resorts to add some block %. will probably get tribal fury anointed so i can drop ancestral call and can always have ruthless as my 6th link.

I dont usually die anymore with those changes, but i havent progressed over T12 yet.
"
Zellez wrote:
Hello. I have invested around 55-60 exalts into this build and i'm kinda disappointed tbh. I cannot facetank anything and surely not endgame. I'm only lvl81 so i understand im far away from being full level but im already stuggling in tier 12. Every ultimatums is a like a fight for you life. A lot of bosses just one shot me. Same for harvest seed. And i dont facetank all the time like im invicible. But every big hit is a death for sure.

Maybe im doing something wrong. But for 55 exalts into a build, i want to at least clear some content.

While it's not an expensive build, it's not a no-brain friendly build. The defenses at the end of this are layered so you can roughly survive everything in the 5-way uber/atzubi/chayula/shaper/cortex with ~50% more damage mods on them.

If your issue is that you're dying, the stat allocation should be re-priotized for flat life on your jewels, including the abyss jewels and split personalities.

But it sounds like something else is going on. Even when I was running a Replica Abyssus, Ultimatums were probably the easiest content because of how Wild Strike Chain range aligns with the arena range. It's hard for me to know without seeing more about your build details.
"
Fearen wrote:
ive been playing this build and its been great. Havent done maps past T12, but since i didnt like dying, ive built a bit more defensively.

I changed skitterbots for flesh and stone, put on a jade flask for great evade chance, changed the chest piece to a brass dome to reach 90% phys mitigation with endurance charges. And i am currently getting +% chance to block on corrupted replica last resorts to add some block %. will probably get tribal fury anointed so i can drop ancestral call and can always have ruthless as my 6th link.

I dont usually die anymore with those changes, but i havent progressed over T12 yet.

I think anyone struggling should read this for some of the options to get tankier.

There's a lot more options outside of the core items, but I think Brass + getting some baseline block i s a good idea. With your setup, maybe even Rumis > Jade might be worth consideration
"
SnowyCanDy wrote:
One more question if you don mind, is there a good alternative to lethal pride timeless jewel? or is the jewel a must.

The lethal pride i have in right now is about as useful as a 50c 3mod rare jewel.

I was just too lazy to divine further or swap out.
I mostly run Abberath on my minor and major I go with anything but Brine King. I haven't upgraded Pantheons LOL so the benefits for me are minimal
"
dannylauz wrote:
I am feeling the same at lvl 81 also - but I figure missing afew more cluster passives / hp passives on tree will make a diff.

I've pumped bit of ex into getting my build up also - playstyle is awesome but at 5k hp and half of that reserved I get the one shots also haha

Ye I'd definitely prioritize life first, damage later.

Another thing is that Fortify can't go ignored, and neither can overleech. With any overleech build, dating back to the 2.x slayers, you just wanted to get enough HP to survive the largest reasonable unavoidable 1-shot, and then from there, get a bit of recovery rate and just stand there to do damage while overleeching through everything.
How manage Mana? On bosses im running out of Mana instantly
I'm considering this build as my second one in SSF, as both Combat Focus jewels have dropped for me and I'm confident I can get the two Replicas required since I've seen them three times previously during Heists.

However, since I haven't played PoE for a year, how important is the Phantasmal Wild Strike gem? It seems that can be a pain to get.

Same question for the Lethal Pride. Can we do without it? It seems to only add Strength.
Do you have the leech node?

Otherwise just get +2 mana gained on hit on one of your rare jewels.
"
Bizze79 wrote:
I'm considering this build as my second one in SSF, as both Combat Focus jewels have dropped for me and I'm confident I can get the two Replicas required since I've seen them three times previously during Heists.

However, since I haven't played PoE for a year, how important is the Phantasmal Wild Strike gem? It seems that can be a pain to get.

Same question for the Lethal Pride. Can we do without it? It seems to only add Strength.

Both the Phantasmal Wild Strike and Lethal Pride are totally optional. My Lethal Pride in particular sucks pretty bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info