[3.16 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Budget & Beginner Divine Ire Totem Hierophant

3.16 Updates
Spoiler

Update #1 - Overall the build seems to have been improved, it slightly gained some damage and stayed basicly the same overall. Also totems have bene changed so they survive a lot more as well and if there is any feedback on this we might be able to work with that.

With the changes to the Skill Tree we now use a few Masteries and have gained a bit of DPS.

3.16 PoB: https://pastebin.com/n5upK4Gv
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
How is this building holding up this league? I might want to try it out again.

It seems the build is slightly buffed with the new skill tree. No big changes overall though. Basicly the same with slightly more dps.
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
This build will get an update to PoB and hopefully this guide eventually. No time for guide overhaul now though.

PoB link will be out when PoB is updated.

Hello, im about to start the league, but i dont know what build to chose.. i want a tank and fast maping/farm...

Do you think that builds fot for that?? or a Toxic Rain Ballist would do it better??

and about Frenzy Pulse, the pulse got better clear speed than Divine ire or Toxic Balista?

Thx alot
I am having trouble killing the Boss on the Crimson Township Map, any Tips? This is my first character, and it went pretty well otherwise I would say...
Love the way this build looks, but it makes me miss the old DI builds for self-cast. Here's hoping it works out for all who use it!
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
3.16 Updates
Spoiler

Update #1 - Overall the build seems to have been improved, it slightly gained some damage and stayed basicly the same overall. Also totems have bene changed so they survive a lot more as well and if there is any feedback on this we might be able to work with that.

With the changes to the Skill Tree we now use a few Masteries and have gained a bit of DPS.

Hi!
Can you update leveling section pls?
"
Staselka wrote:
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
3.16 Updates
Spoiler

Hi!

With the current changes to the game overall alongside with the new skill tree. I should/need to update this guide overall quite a bit.

Currently I don't stream fulltime anymore so my time for this game and my guides are kinda limited. So I will update this eventually but can't really tell right now WHEN that is going to be. Might make some update videos on some builds though because that is easier/faster for me.
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
Staselka wrote:
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
3.16 Updates
Spoiler

Hi!

With the current changes to the game overall alongside with the new skill tree. I should/need to update this guide overall quite a bit.

Currently I don't stream fulltime anymore so my time for this game and my guides are kinda limited. So I will update this eventually but can't really tell right now WHEN that is going to be. Might make some update videos on some builds though because that is easier/faster for me.

oh man, i realy wish a update for this build haha
The new build shows that we no longer take "Devine Wrath" node. This is what gave us the last 20% curse immunity we needed. Are we getting it from somewhere else, and I am just missing it?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Edit:

I found a small cluster of nodes that give (18%, 6%, and 6%) curse resistance respectively. I guess I will just pick these up instead. If anyone else ran into the same problem as me, the nodes are just above the "mind over matter" node.

Edit2:

turns out the rings were changed too, and they cover 60% each. So I think we r good!
Last edited by Polk-Polk on Oct 30, 2021, 9:08:25 PM
Hello, I am looking at your updated PoB. It seems that things like items or skills may be outdated i.e. the tempest shield linked with CWDT doesnt work anymore (is IC an option ?) or the Viridi's Veil without any magic ring. I'm playing it right now and is hella fun though :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info